[MOD]DeadAir Mods

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DeadAirRT
x4

[MOD]DeadAir Mods

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 06:15

Mod name: DeadAirGate Overhaul
Mod type: Galaxy/Universe rework
Features:
  • Major factions are split into 7 core systems and multiple border systems
  • Minor factions are split into 4 core systems
  • Adds neutral sector(s) between major factions
  • Removes all highways and super highways
  • Replaces all gates and provides increased connections between systems
  • Improves universe spawning for a war heavy games
  • Adjusts amount of stations
  • Adjusts critical stations to spawn in faction's core systems
  • Improves NPC jobs for a war heavy gamestart
  • Adjusts ship limits for galaxy and sector (more ships, larger fleets, stronger economy)
  • Adds critical economy jobs that will always rebuild if lost
  • AI ships use faction paint mods
  • Improves L/XL travel scripts
  • Increases trade allotted relative price for AI jobs (more goods moved)
  • Changes autotrader skill requirement to level 1 and adjusts jump ranges
  • Reorganizes AI ware baskets
  • Improves drone loadout of AI ships
  • HAT/ALI/SCA/MIN have complete economy
  • Removes spawning of ships except khaak
  • Factions will build an additional tradestation for intermediate good if economy is strong
  • Factions will police their own space
  • HAT/ALI/SCA/MIN have their own space and faction logic
Recommended Mods:
  • Works best with mod: Faction Fix Pack by Mysterial
Save-game compatibility:
  • If not using, requires new game. If using old versions (v0.79 or older), then v0.80 or newer requires new game.
DeadAir Fill -
Mod type: Utility Script
Features:
  • Removes/Adds cargo from tradestations, pirate bases, equipment docks, shipyards, and wharfs at 15min intervals
  • Keeps wares above 5% and below 90% at tradestations/pirate bases
  • Keeps wares above 5% and below 100% at Shipyard/Wharf/Equipdock
  • Rewards AI random L/XL ship with a suite of ship modifications if faction reaches 90% ware at TS
Save-game compatibility:
  • Can be added or removed from existing games
DeadAir Ware -
Mod type: Economy rework
Features:
  • Scales production cycles to 5 minutes or less
  • Increases critical ship ware production amounts
  • Increases workforce effect to 100% (double production) and growth rate
  • Removes faction relation discounts to prevent unsellable goods
  • Increases hacking discount/commission to 25%
  • Improves Tractor Beam
  • Adjusts weapon credit cost and resource cost
  • Adjusts equipment mods
Save-game compatibility:
DeadAir Dynamic Wars -
Mod type: Utility Script
Features:
  • Every 30 minutes, has a chance to raise/lower relations between two AI factions(Inspired by nexelren from StarSector)
  • Chance for factions to gain/lose a large or small amount of relation, become instant max positive/negative relation, or for no changes to occur
  • Uses military strength weighting based on number of combat ships and sectors
  • Stronger factions will tend to have more enemies
  • Weaker factions will tend to have less enemies
  • Does not change player relations
  • Allows player to resolve conflicts by speaking to AI faction rep or station manager by paying credits
  • Allows player to lower relations with another faction by speaking to station manager (aka declare war)
Save-game compatibility:
TaterTrader by Ludsoe -
I am helping to maintain tatertrader.

Rise of the Ossian Raider / DeadAir Gate Overhaul compatibility patch
BETA VERSION completed by SCO
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gel5d8u7fgkc9 ... r.zip?dl=0

3.0+ Split Vendetta versions available on github
DeadAirRT Github

Also available on Steam Workshop
Until Egosoft fixes the workshop tool, double check your content.xml file for DLC dependency.

Changelog (if I remember to keep updated):
Spoiler
Show
  • DAGO - v3.2HF1 - Restructured galaxy diffs that was causing a load order issue with god placement on new game.
  • Dynamic Wars - v1.25 - Fixed potential logic hole for certain relation changes causing old message to me mixed in, made relations changes equivalent to UI values, added Japanese translation thanks to Arkblade.
  • DAGO - v3.2test - Rewrote AI trade ranges, wrote 'flee' improvements, gave legal pirate traders the ability to use cover as well, implemented security/economy restrictions to some jobs (in progress), increased NPC empty deploy-able space to ease burden on economy, changed sectors with duplicate names, fixed bug with teladianium modules introduced in 3.1, improved faction paintjobs introduced in 3.1, reverted resource nerfs implemented in 3.0, added options menu for flagship fleets.

New feature: Flagship fleets. Large fleets that will defend their faction's shipyards and occasionally be tasked with attacking EVERYTHING in an enemy sector. If they survive, they will return to their shipyard to restock, repair, and prepare for another attack. Todo: notifications, balancing, incorporate VRO battleships if mod is present
  • DAGO - v3.2test2 - Improved paint jobs from v3.1, upped xenon supremacy fleet count from 1 to 3, upped khaak supremacy fleet count from 1 to 2 and adjust spawn location, fixed bug in supremacy fleet scripting, added french translation provided by PaPaYa
  • DAGO v3.2final - Removed plunder tag from freesplit, removed ship building licenses (AI to AI) for several factions, incorporated civilian fleets fixes for adjusted AI ranges, redesigned jobs file for better compatibility with added jobs, reduced mining job expansion but increased job density, reduced ice mining jobs to lessen over saturation of water/ice, increased minor faction mining job density compared to major faction, removed "system" causing strange borders around similar clusters, reduced thickness and appearance of jump gate lines on map, nerfed ice asteroid yield, added additional resource area for neutral sectors in the north, redesigned galaxy.xml file for higher compatibility with added sectors, added gates in central sector that connects near the minor factions (join the party), improved debug information for supremacy fleets, supremacy fleets mechanic will now keep checking every 5 minutes for a fully staffed and ready fleet to launch until successful then return to using the interval timer set in options, if the xenon are chosen as a target the regular factions will choose the nearest xenon sector instead of random, the countdown to invasion will show processing instead of a negative value when the waiting for a ready fleet, added civilian fleets and sirnukes mod support as optional dependencies.
  • Ware - v1.32 - Fixed diff error causing tracking turret changes to not apply, increased advancedelectronics, claytronics, hullparts, microchips, quantumtubes, shieldcomponents and smartchips to triple production/triple resources. (one module = 3)
Here is a preview of the universe of version v3.00+ designed for 3.0/DLC
Spoiler
Show
Last edited by DeadAirRT on Tue, 2. Jun 20, 16:46, edited 21 times in total.

taintedxodus
x4

Re: DeadAirGate Overhaul

Post by taintedxodus » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 06:24

Interesting, I may have to start a new game and switch to the overhaul. Two things though, you might want to add Mysterials as a requirement to the download on your nexus page...and is this compatible with Ventures - iforgotmysocks / Nexus ?

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 06:27

Ah never thought of that, thank you.

I'm not too familiar with that mod, I'll take a look into it. Almost every mod SHOULD work with it unless they have hard coded sectors in them.

For the ventures mod it looks like it does conflict with his venture system. A simple edit in ventures\maps\XU_ep2_universe\galaxy.xml should fix it.

Code: Select all

<position x="-90000000" y="0" z="-34640000" />

taintedxodus
x4

Post by taintedxodus » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 06:50

Thanks for that, I'll make that change to Ventures....might also be good to mention on Nexus. Some of them never visit here and should get less of the it doesn't work arm flailing.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 06:55

Well tbh, I'm kind of using you as a guinea pig for that mod. I did a quick lookover and if my understanding is correct, then it should work. It was mostly lucky that it was a simple fix and his mod is named alphabetically after mine. :mrgreen:

taintedxodus
x4

Post by taintedxodus » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 07:50

Ah I see...Ill check shortly and let you know.

Edit: They appear to work together, at least thats what I get out of seeing a venture complete.

Misunderstood Wookie
x4

Post by Misunderstood Wookie » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 14:39

Finally!!
A map which makes sense.
I like the X3 remake but I like this one better.
I really did not like how a lot of the default map sectors were spread out wasting space and just making more time spent zooming in and out to find the right ones.

Nice and balanced got pirate sectors on outskirts of each faction's buffer sectors and buffers between each faction for the war spoils
Now all this game needed was performance through wazzoo and 4 player MMO style servers and we have our selves a beutAAAY of a competitive layout.

Also, I am a little confused are we supposed to use both main files with this? Okay so I removed the 1.51 6Kb Main FIle and testing with just the DAGO 0.5 Main File.
If that works then you may wish to re-version your main files and or make it more clear on the file desc to use only one file or simply move one down to optional or old file.
*modified*
*X3 LiteCube User*
MOD GemFX Real Space Shaders
MOD Variety and Rebalance Overhaul Icon Pack
I lost my Hans and should not be flying Solo.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 16:05

Yeah i was trying to figure out how to move the old version (1.51) down. I have a couple modules that go well with the new map that I'm working on still. The map is fully functional now but the economy may have some issues that I'll try to address while remaining as compatible as i can. It may be best to wait a few days before really committing to a new game.

Perkel
x4

Post by Perkel » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 16:14

congratz mate on mod release.

Will try it.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 23:25

Perkel wrote:
Sun, 31. Mar 19, 16:14
congratz mate on mod release.

Will try it.
TYVM. If you have any feedback, please feel free to let me know.

Misunderstood Wookie
x4

Post by Misunderstood Wookie » Mon, 1. Apr 19, 08:09

DeadAirRT wrote:
Sun, 31. Mar 19, 16:05
Yeah i was trying to figure out how to move the old version (1.51) down. I have a couple modules that go well with the new map that I'm working on still. The map is fully functional now but the economy may have some issues that I'll try to address while remaining as compatible as i can. It may be best to wait a few days before really committing to a new game.
No worries,
I think you can edit the old files and move them to old, or it does it on it's own when you use a version number higher than the current main file, you can also choose to replace the main-file, or set the upload as optional.
Just from what I figured out from my one Skyrim mod I uploaded.

I use these mods currently
https://i.imgur.com/fcx4A7o.png

I think the economy is going okay, probably mostly due to the Faction Fix Set of mods .
I would probably only request a version without super-highways, I tried using the no super highways mod it did not remove the highways your modified sectors, I think the higheways are tied deeper then simply removing the macro from them which I modified your map script to have the same effect of no highways mod but it did not work for modified sectors at least I could cut the highway mod out of the load order tho.

I need to dump the cat file I think and make the changes properly to each sector I might have a go later might just leave it how it is -
Because I use Variety and Rebalance Overhaul and this removes Boost via tab key and modifies ships to go faster in general and have much faster travel modes, it is recommended to remove then highways with that mod as it negates the concept of the ships being faster to cover the distance.
*modified*
*X3 LiteCube User*

Misunderstood Wookie
x4

Post by Misunderstood Wookie » Mon, 1. Apr 19, 08:10

DeadAirRT wrote:
No worries,
I think you can edit the old files and move them to old, or it does it on it's own when you use a version number higher than the current main file, you can also choose to replace the main-file, or set the upload as optional.

I think the economy is going okay, probably mostly due to the Faction Fix Set of mods .
I would probably only request a version without super-highways, I tried using the no super highways mod it did not remove the highways your modified sectors, I think the higheways are tied deeper then simply removing the macro from them which I modified your map script to have the same effect of no highways mod but it did not work for modified sectors at least I could cut the highway mod out of the load order tho.

I need to dump the cat file I think and make the changes properly to each sector I might have a go later might just leave it how it is -
Because I use Variety and Rebalance Overhaul and this removes Boost via tab key and modifies ships to go faster in general and have much faster travel modes, it is recommended to remove then highways with that mod as it negates the concept of the ships being faster to cover the distance.
*modified*
*X3 LiteCube User*

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 1. Apr 19, 14:56

Rechecked files - see later post
Last edited by DeadAirRT on Mon, 1. Apr 19, 19:48, edited 2 times in total.

EmperorDragon
x4

Post by EmperorDragon » Mon, 1. Apr 19, 16:08

@DeadAirRT: I still need to thank you. I struggled to get into map editing so I downloaded and used your first basic version of DeadAir Gate as a template. It helped a lot! Map editing is not as daunting anymore as it first appeared.
“To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature - could one dream of anything more?” - Yuri Gagarin

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 1. Apr 19, 17:20

EmperorDragon wrote:
Mon, 1. Apr 19, 16:08
@DeadAirRT: I still need to thank you. I struggled to get into map editing so I downloaded and used your first basic version of DeadAir Gate as a template. It helped a lot! Map editing is not as daunting anymore as it first appeared.
Glad that i could help. I think it took me as much time to redo the whole universe as it took to figure out that first gate haha. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 1. Apr 19, 19:39

ledhead900 wrote:
Mon, 1. Apr 19, 08:10
DeadAirRT wrote:
No worries,

So I rechecked the file and it does have my superhighway removal. The in-cluster sector-to-sector highway was kept in but the main superhighway should be completely removed. I don't see any of your mods that look like they would cause the issue though.

My mod has a similar change to "no highways mod" but also goes further and removes all references to highway connections in zones.xml and sectors.xml. It sounds like something got messed up for your version. Below are the portions that completely remove the superhighway.

zonehighways.xml:
Spoiler
Show

<diff>
	<replace sel="//macros">
		<macros>
		</macros>
	</replace>
</diff>
zones.xml:
Spoiler
Show

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone004_Cluster_08_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone004_Cluster_08_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_29_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_29_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_08_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_08_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_34_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_34_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone005_Cluster_34_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone005_Cluster_34_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection02_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone005_Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone005_Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone005_Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection01_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_22_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_22_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone004_Cluster_22_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone004_Cluster_22_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone004_Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone004_Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone004_Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway04Connection02_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_12_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_12_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection01_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_12_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_12_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_13_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone002_Cluster_13_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_13_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_13_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone001_Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection02_gate']" />

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection02_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway03Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_29_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway01Connection01_gate']" />
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Zone003_Cluster_29_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@ref='Highway02Connection02_gate']" />
sectors.xml:
Spoiler
Show

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_08_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_08_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_08_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_08_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_34_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_34_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_34_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_34_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_09_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_09_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_09_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_18_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_18_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_18_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway03_Cluster_18_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_10_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_10_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_10_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_22_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_22_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_22_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_22_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway03_Cluster_11_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_11_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_11_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_24_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_24_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway03_Cluster_24_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_24_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway04_Cluster_24_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_12_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_12_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_12_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_12_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_13_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_13_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_13_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_13_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_14_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_14_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_14_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_29_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_29_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_29_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_29_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_04_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_04_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_04_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_04_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_15_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_15_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_15_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_15_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_19_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_19_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_20_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_20_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_20_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway04_Cluster_20_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_25_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_25_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_25_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_25_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_28_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway01_Cluster_28_Sector001_connection']"/>
<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_28_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_28_Sector001_connection']"/>

<remove sel="//macros/macro[@name='Cluster_32_Sector001_macro']/connections/connection[@name='Highway02_Cluster_32_Sector001_connection']"/>

DeadAirRT
x4

Re: [MOD]DeadAirGate Overhaul v0.5

Post by DeadAirRT » Tue, 2. Apr 19, 23:10

Uploaded 4 submods, updated description.

Misunderstood Wookie
x4

Post by Misunderstood Wookie » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 03:38

Ahhhh
You're the same guy who made the SuperHighWay removal mod well, in that case, I just have overridden what was built in with your super highway file and it is not needed oops I guess I will re-install this then haha too revert my own changes.
From what you have said everything works as intended sorry for the confusion I just saw a few highways in the Argon side of the universe and thought they should not be there.
*modified*
*X3 LiteCube User*

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 06:51

I actually didn't make the original, it was someone named stupidprocess. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have known it was possible to remove them but I went with a completely different approach.

rosssack
x4

Post by rosssack » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 18:48

how does this play with FOCW MOD,,??

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”