[MOD REQUEST] Starting scenario and Rep mod idea

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Gothos73
x4

[MOD REQUEST] Starting scenario and Rep mod idea

Post by Gothos73 » Mon, 11. Feb 19, 21:34

I know next to nothing about modding but would love a starting scenario where the player is allied with the HOP but not on good terms with the other factions making use of non-HOP resources very difficult.

I'd like to expand on that and make it so that Rep for the HOP faction is normal with interactions with them but inverse to rep changes with other factions HOP is at war with. In other word, lower your rep with the Argon or Teladi and HOP rep would improve. Do missions and raise rep with them, lose it for the HOP till eventually branded a heretic. Can't be friends with everyone.

Lastly claiming a sector and starting your own faction in this scenario should be seen as heretical and lead to immediate hostilities with the HOP and likely PAR. This would make starting your own faction much more exciting and challenging.

I'd love to do this myself but don't really know the first thing about modding. Don't even know how much of this would be possible but would love to see it or something like it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”