[MOD] Rise of the Ossian Raider v2.0 and ashipmod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TSchmidtC
x4

Re: [MOD] Rise of the Ossian Raider v1.131 and ashipmod

Post by TSchmidtC » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 20:18

sco1981 wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 19:57
TSchmidtC wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 18:25
I only used the ashipmod and then ROR and for the Test Fraction War, I was playing with the savegame in front of the mods today and the game is running again.
Thecrippler has also written that the argons do not build kamfships and in the egosoft forum you will not find this problem, many would have the problem if the mistake is in the game.
Building some vanilla ships is one thing, but you mentioned, that no response fleets come if some ship is beeing attacked.
Which submods of ashipmod and ror do you have acive?
Do you look at the shipyards, whether there are some queues of capital ships in there?
It is possible, that the factions shipyard don't have enough resources to built the capital ships.
I have activated all aship, the argons are no longer sending battleships to defend themselves against the xenon, nor the ORA, but during the ORA invasion they have begun to replace gas collectors and freighters, destroyers were shot down at the ORA invasion of Teladi and none new built, no queue and enough material. When the Teladi is noticed that no one else helps the other everyone fights for himself if he erhrt someone in the radar.
There is no longer any support, not for ships, stations and sectors.

I am currently playing the game just for testing because I want to play X4 in good condition and I like ROR very much.

sco1981
x4

Re: [MOD] Rise of the Ossian Raider v1.2 and ashipmod

Post by sco1981 » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 20:40

But you are sure, this problem occurs with ashipmod only also?
Does the factions rebuilt none L or XL ship?
In your test game, do you have ashipmod and ror mods active or ror mods only?
And did you test it with ror mod only?

If it occurs with ROR only, then i would say it has something to do with the added behemoth ware.

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 20:59

sco1981 wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 20:40
But you are sure, this problem occurs with ashipmod only also?
Does the factions rebuilt none L or XL ship?
In your test game, do you have ashipmod and ror mods active or ror mods only?
And did you test it with ror mod only?

If it occurs with ROR only, then i would say it has something to do with the added behemoth ware.

I reinstalled my game in version 2.0 and started a new game, after exploring a little more than half and distributing satellites, I used the ashipmod balance and switched to ROR 1.0 and no others. At first everything went quite normal but over time the factions gradually fell asleep and the conditions I described occurred. I have the feeling that L and XL ships are not built because the communication among the units is no longer there they probably do not know that the ships were shot down, as well as the call for help that a sector is attacked does not arrive and therefore they do not send any battleships.

The complete call for help function is out.

sco1981
x4

Post by sco1981 » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 21:47

Hmm, but this sounds more of a general problem of the factionlogic or a ware deficit.
Can you just try a new game with ror mainmod enabled only?

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 21:54

sco1981 wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 21:47
Hmm, but this sounds more of a general problem of the factionlogic or a ware deficit.

Okay, I'll do it, it will only take some time for something to happen

sco1981
x4

Post by sco1981 » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 22:00

TSchmidtC wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 21:54
sco1981 wrote:

Can you upload a savegame of your ashipmod/ror playthrough?
So i can look into and check debug log for the savegame.

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 22:10

sco1981 wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 22:00
TSchmidtC wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 21:54
sco1981 wrote:

Can you upload a savegame of your ashipmod/ror playthrough?
So i can look into and check debug log for the savegame.
I hope it works
https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... ml.gz.html

So far only the Xenon, HAT, HOP, PAR, TEL and PGS have built a flagship.

DJ_D
x4

Post by DJ_D » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 18:13

I seem to have a problem with the gates in the teladi sector. the superhighway ones are active as normal and 2 are flagged "inactive" but show the "active gate icon" when targeting them. it is that way with my old savegame from january and a fresh start. Are they both supposed to be inactive for now or is there a thrid one I missed? :gruebel:
I am still using ashipmod, but with the ai-extension deactivated.
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you´re dead" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Alliance Normandy SR2 Mod

sco1981
x4

Post by sco1981 » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 21:05

TSchmidtC wrote:
Tue, 16. Apr 19, 22:10
I hope it works
https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... ml.gz.html

So far only the Xenon, HAT, HOP, PAR, TEL and PGS have built a flagship.
Thank you for the savegame, i think i found out the reason for Argon not building L,M and S fighters.
But have to test more and look at faction behavoir.
DJ_D wrote:
Wed, 17. Apr 19, 18:13
I seem to have a problem with the gates in the teladi sector. the superhighway ones are active as normal and 2 are flagged "inactive" but show the "active gate icon" when targeting them. it is that way with my old savegame from january and a fresh start. Are they both supposed to be inactive for now or is there a thrid one I missed? :gruebel:
I am still using ashipmod, but with the ai-extension deactivated.
Thats right, it was open with the first version, but ORA faction was to strong and begun to invade and destroy Profit Center Alpha fast.
At the moment, the second gate in Silent Witness XI is open to the new sectors only.

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 17:44

My first information about the test game version 2.21 with ROR main mod 1.2. I started the game with activated mod and found that the ARG after the HOP attack on second contact no defense stations build and also send no defense forces, what they have done in all games before without Mod.In this game prevails everywhere shell parts and drive parts sodas barely someone can build ships. ANT builds ships at ARG because they have no material that they have done in other games as well. At the Teladi, the carrier Kondor and 2 destroyers in the MIN main sector are patrolling, and in the Teladi sector a MIN destroyer and a small unit of the MIN, as if the jurisdiction were swamping up. In some sectors you can observe destroyers who are not involved in the fighting take part. I have to distribute many satellites to get a better overview.

sco1981
x4

Post by sco1981 » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 17:51

TSchmidtC wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 17:44
My first information about the test game version 2.21 with ROR main mod 1.2. I started the game with activated mod and found that the ARG after the HOP attack on second contact no defense stations build and also send no defense forces, what they have done in all games before without Mod.In this game prevails everywhere shell parts and drive parts sodas barely someone can build ships. ANT builds ships at ARG because they have no material that they have done in other games as well. At the Teladi, the carrier Kondor and 2 destroyers in the MIN main sector are patrolling, and in the Teladi sector a MIN destroyer and a small unit of the MIN, as if the jurisdiction were swamping up. In some sectors you can observe destroyers who are not involved in the fighting take part. I have to distribute many satellites to get a better overview.
Thank you for the report.
I have uploaded a new version, can you test this with your savegame?
It should bring back Construction vessel, Behemoth, M-size and S-size ship to Argon. Maybe it takes some time for the jobs beeing started.

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 18:07

sco1981 wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 17:51
TSchmidtC wrote:
It should bring back Construction vessel, Behemoth, M-size and S-size ship to Argon. Maybe it takes some time for the jobs beeing started.
I will make

sco1981
x4

Post by sco1981 » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 19:09

TSchmidtC wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 18:07
sco1981 wrote:
TSchmidtC wrote:
I will make
checked faction log:
in Hatikvah's Choice I a TEL Construction Vessel Albatross Sentinel send a report
Argon reacted and send a fleet of Behemoth, 3x Eclipse, 1 Discoverer and 1 Drone Carrier Cerberus

Maybe not enough against 2 K's, but i think for more XL/L ships, you need the mod FOCW.
So it seems to work now.

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 19:21

sco1981 wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 19:09
TSchmidtC wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 18:07
sco1981 wrote:

I will make
checked faction log:
in Hatikvah's Choice I a TEL Construction Vessel Albatross Sentinel send a report
Argon reacted and send a fleet of Behemoth, 3x Eclipse, 1 Discoverer and 1 Drone Carrier Cerberus

Maybe not enough against 2 K's, but i think for more XL/L ships, you need the mod FOCW.
So it seems to work now.
If they do that, it's fine, the ARG units come from the neighboring sectors, and if they are shot down and not replaced, or after some time the existing ones are gone, that was the problem in the HAT sector.

TSchmidtC
x4

Re: [MOD] Rise of the Ossian Raider v1.21 and ashipmod

Post by TSchmidtC » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 19:54

Here is a picture of a large fleet patrolling the sector and not intervening, I took the picture after the fleet reversed its course 180 degrees. is from the current test game.

https://share-your-photo.com/f1f70b76be

As in the previous game when the door to the TEL main sector was still open and the ORA attacked it looked the same.

sco1981
x4

Post by sco1981 » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 20:08

TSchmidtC wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 19:54
Here is a picture of a large fleet patrolling the sector and not intervening, I took the picture after the fleet reversed its course 180 degrees. is from the current test game.

As in the previous game when the door to the TEL main sector was still open and the ORA attacked it looked the same.
If you look at the Argon XL shipyard, then there should appear XL or L ship queues. But it takes some time after they got destroyed.

This is a really big fleet, seems not to be vanilla job.
I saw in your savegame the called destroyer and he engaged the K.
You should try the faction enhancer war module, maybe they are doing better in patrol and engaging.

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Thu, 18. Apr 19, 20:20

sco1981 wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 20:08
TSchmidtC wrote:
Thu, 18. Apr 19, 19:54

If you look at the Argon XL shipyard, then there should appear XL or L ship queues. But it takes some time after they got destroyed.

This is a really big fleet, seems not to be vanilla job.
I saw in your savegame the called destroyer and he engaged the K.
You should try the faction enhancer war module, maybe they are doing better in patrol and engaging.

The HOP have such big fleets at the beginning and the number is different because it is from the new game. In the Save you have the HOP sent the first attack on Second Contact 2 of these fleets, without mods.

The picture I took yesterday in the game.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Fri, 19. Apr 19, 04:46

If there are fleets in sector that are not helping it is probably because by default a lot of jobs are set to patrol a zone and not the sector

TSchmidtC
x4

Post by TSchmidtC » Fri, 19. Apr 19, 21:24

I need a little information about why the ARG have not built stations and whether the error has been corrected or bypassed. In second contact two ARG stations have appeared on one is being built and at the same time ARG is building a production in Stiller Witness. The economic situation is very bad and almost no factories are built. Of the TEL, I've equipped most sectors with satellites and they have not built a production factory yet. The problem is probably not limited to the ARG.

21.04.2019 The changes that you have made to the ARG are having a good effect, the sector defense to get the ships to help is now working for the ARG. When I place satellites at remote stations and Xenon and Khaak show up, the sector security comes immediately.It is the same even if you play without mods. The behavior of the ARG now makes a better impression.
The ARG build but also very little, which could also be because there is little material that I have to continue watching.
These changes you have made you must probably perform for all groups and maybe even for the ORA and TTC because they have not turned up after 25 hours and 50 minutes.

It is so that the action capabilities of the factions were limited by the ROR Mod and the change in the ARG the ARG this ability to act back.
Last edited by TSchmidtC on Sun, 21. Apr 19, 12:01, edited 6 times in total.

raim729
x4

Post by raim729 » Sat, 20. Apr 19, 08:03

Hello,

A question. Were khaak taken out by your mod?
If yes why?
The 2 new factions do not do anything?
The ORA only small weak ships, why?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”