[Request] Trading station/EQ dock consumption

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tanall
x4

[Request] Trading station/EQ dock consumption

Post by Tanall » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 19:22

Seeing as the game is having a bit of an economy problem, I figure how about we introduce the old-school resource sinks? In previous X games, the trading stations and equipment docks were the resource sinks that drove the economy.

So, if anyone were so inclined, perhaps a mod that causes trading stations and equipment docks to steadily consume their stocks down to, say, 50% of max storage?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) BuNn3h!!!1!!!111

mythal01
x4

Re: [Request] Trading station/EQ dock consumption

Post by mythal01 » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 18:32

There is a mod on nexus called "CHEAT SCRIPT" (I think its called that).
With this cheat menu mod, you can select a station, and edit its storage. Including deleting all of it if you want.
I do this to various major stations from time to time and its really revitalized my economy.... :)
Trading stations emptying out really help get things going....shipyards/wharfs too....

A problem I've had though is figuring out how the hell to get resources onto shipyards/wharfs to finish building ships in the queue.
I have 8 XL class ships sitting in a queue in a shipyard because the shipyard is missing resources to build them - yet the shipyard has no interest in buying those resources.........
WTF.....

Baldamundo
x4

Post by Baldamundo » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 15:45

Apparently trading stations are already scripted to do this (at least with certain wares??), but it seems like the effect is very small.

mythal01
x4

Post by mythal01 » Thu, 13. Dec 18, 03:02

You can also get the storage container 10x mod from nexus. It increases storage by 10x.....often the issue is that they run out of storage. Seems they dont build enough of them.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”