[MOD] Foundation of Conquest and War V. 5.7

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

tomchk
x4

Re: [MOD] Foundation of Conquest and War V. 4.0

Post by tomchk » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 22:41

PS: I recall 3.0 recently added destroy station and destroy turret missions, so those might be usable as well--perhaps more usable.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 23:32

I haven’t thought about doing missions. It might be too much. If i ever get some interest in it, maybe

Ragemaster9999
x4

Post by Ragemaster9999 » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 05:58

is this compatible with split dlc and latest release version?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 14:05

Ragemaster9999 wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 05:58
is this compatible with split dlc and latest release version?
It should be compatible but I haven't done any work with the split so it might be unbalanced for the split

scrab21
x4

Post by scrab21 » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 04:23

Greetings,

Can someone confirm if this mod works with the newest version of the game? after i activated it and started a new game it started as normal and no xenon or any agresiveness is seen the only real fight that you can see is the antigone faction against xenon at frontier's edge and even xenon gets easily beaten.
I'm using the mods
Faction Enhancer - War Module
Faction Enhancer - Catchup Module
XR Ship Pack
Star wars ship pack
LT Recruitment service
Dragonstarts
and Ships and parts build time + station build time
(of course Foundation of conquest and war)

And yes i changed values in focw_config

Best regards everyone!

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 05:05

scrab21 wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 04:23
Greetings,

Can someone confirm if this mod works with the newest version of the game? after i activated it and started a new game it started as normal and no xenon or any agresiveness is seen the only real fight that you can see is the antigone faction against xenon at frontier's edge and even xenon gets easily beaten.
I'm using the mods
XR Ship Pack
Star wars ship pack
LT Recruitment service
Dragonstarts

Best regards everyone!
I haven't tested it yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. If it wasn't working, then i would think all the vanilla ships would be there. I will have to do some testing at some point. Is this a new game? or loading a previous one?

scrab21
x4

Post by scrab21 » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 17:29

BlackRain wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 05:05
scrab21 wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 04:23
Greetings,

I'm using the mods
XR Ship Pack
Star wars ship pack
LT Recruitment service
Dragonstarts

Best regards everyone!
I haven't tested it yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. If it wasn't working, then i would think all the vanilla ships would be there. I will have to do some testing at some point. Is this a new game? or loading a previous one?
Sorry for the problems, it's a new game in the young gun gamestart, what are the new ships that i must see? because it loads af it was vanilla :S

Thanks for your support.
Regards.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 19:12

It depends how you configure the mod. You could lower the existing vanilla ships or you could add more ships to each faction depending on how you set it. Are you seeing different names for the fleets, like Republican guard for antigone or maybe some mercenary squadrons? you aren't going to notice too much difference from vanilla unless you add in a lot more ships I guess. If you go to HAT space, do you see they have a few fleets with destroyers?

Ragemaster9999
x4

Post by Ragemaster9999 » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 20:36

BlackRain wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 19:12
It depends how you configure the mod. You could lower the existing vanilla ships or you could add more ships to each faction depending on how you set it. Are you seeing different names for the fleets, like Republican guard for antigone or maybe some mercenary squadrons? you aren't going to notice too much difference from vanilla unless you add in a lot more ships I guess. If you go to HAT space, do you see they have a few fleets with destroyers?

Can I add this to a game in progress that has never seen the mod before ? Or is It best to start a new game when activating jt

scrab21
x4

Post by scrab21 » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 21:37

BlackRain wrote:
Xenon settings are into this:

<!-- Do you want to activate additional Xenon Miners and Xenon Energy Transport ships? 1 for Yes and 0 for No -->
<set_value name="md.FOCW_Config.FOCWSettings.$activateXenminers" exact="1" />
<!-- Do you want to activate additional Xenon fighters? You can also choose from the following settings. Keep 0 to turn off, Put 1 for light, Put 2 for medium, Put 3 for heavy. This setting may impact performance depending on what setting you choose. -->
<set_value name="md.FOCW_Config.FOCWSettings.$activateXenfighter" exact="3" />
<!-- Do you want to activate additional Xenon Capital ships? You can also choose from the following settings. Keep 0 to turn off, Put 1 for light, Put 2 for medium, Put 3 for heavy. This setting may impact performance depending on what setting you choose. -->
<set_value name="md.FOCW_Config.FOCWSettings.$activateXencapital" exact="3" />
<!-- Do you want to activate additional fighters for all factions? You can also choose from the following settings. Keep 0 to turn off, Put 1 for light, Put 2 for medium, Put 3 for heavy. This setting may impact performance depending on what setting you choose. -->
<set_value name="md.FOCW_Config.FOCWSettings.$activateallfactionsfight" exact="2" />
<!-- Do you want to activate additional Capital ships for all factions? You can also choose from the following settings. Keep 0 to turn off, Put 1 for light, Put 2 for medium, Put 3 for heavy. This setting may impact performance depending on what setting you choose. -->
<set_value name="md.FOCW_Config.FOCWSettings.$activateallfactionscap" exact="2" />

and the additional settings for even more ships everything is set to 1, and i'm not sure about the HAT space thing i'll check it, thanks a lot!

EDIT: I went to HAT sector to check for some fleets with destroyers and i saw nothing, i began to purchase some scouts and put advanced sattelites everywhere in that sector and i didn't see any major fleet.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 01:30

Ragemaster9999 wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 20:36
BlackRain wrote:

Can I add this to a game in progress that has never seen the mod before ? Or is It best to start a new game when activating jt
You can add it into an existing game just fine, but it will maybe take time for new ships to be built, etc.

Spiny_Ewg
x4

Post by Spiny_Ewg » Fri, 17. Apr 20, 15:47

Can I ask a question about the Corporation's mod here?

Hello. Started a new 3.1 game without FOCW enabled. All stations became corporate. And at the very beginning of the game, I can't trade with them. Even tried to put the ratio to them +30. And still for some reason do not sell :(
Everything is fine with the stations of the original fractions.

How to make a player trade with corporations?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 21. Apr 20, 06:08

There might be some compatibility issues with corporations mod and split dlc. Shouldn’t be any issues with trading though. Always worked before

Spiny_Ewg
x4

Post by Spiny_Ewg » Tue, 21. Apr 20, 11:42

BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 21. Apr 20, 06:08
There might be some compatibility issues with corporations mod and split dlc. Shouldn’t be any issues with trading though. Always worked before
Eh, the new 3.1 broke a lot of good mods :(
Saves the fact that the old FOCW runs well.

Phiolin
x4

Post by Phiolin » Sun, 26. Apr 20, 11:22

I see you can add this into an existing game. How about removing? Would that break the save or cause any issues that I'd need to be aware of?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”