[MOD] Better Kill Credit 1.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

DoomedSpaceSeal

Re: [MOD] Better Kill Credit 1.2

Post by DoomedSpaceSeal » Sun, 7. Jun 20, 21:53

Hey there,

is there a way to customize the Rewards you are getting.

M 10000credits and L 200000 Credits etc.
Is that configurable?

Mysterial
x4

Post by Mysterial » Sun, 7. Jun 20, 23:41

No. It's easy to mod the general values but I don't intend to do that with this one.

DoomedSpaceSeal

Post by DoomedSpaceSeal » Mon, 8. Jun 20, 20:03

Okay was just wondering if that is possible.

Thanks for the fast reply

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 8. Jun 20, 20:11

DoomedSpaceSeal wrote:
Mon, 8. Jun 20, 20:03
Okay was just wondering if that is possible.

Thanks for the fast reply
It's a diff of defaults.xml

Reisser
x4

Post by Reisser » Fri, 2. Oct 20, 20:05

I've got Better Kill Credit up and running from the start and it worked just fine too.

At some point I then played around with Ventures (the mod) - then the "Extended Conversation Menu" said goodbye. Then everything out and back in - and both went again.

Unfortunately there have been problems with "Better Kill Credit" since then (I can't say whether that is directly related). In itself the script works great - only: I get an announcement every time by video in which everyone thanks for my help. Since I have fleets at all xenon entry gates, this happens about every 10 seconds. :o

So "Better Kill Credit" thrown out - saved - without started - saved - put back in - saved - and ... the messages still come.

Why is it that I now always get these messages? It was also possible before. And other mods that suppress messages, I still have "Silence" running (no tones for incoming messages) - but that has always worked well with "Better Kill Kredits".

My nerves are already bare. I would not like to forego the income from my fleets - but the video messages are very annoying in the long run. :cry:

Gramston
x4

Post by Gramston » Sat, 17. Oct 20, 22:25

No solution yet for annoying video messages? Video messages arrive constantly even when out of the sector and freeze the game constantly ... It is a shame that this mod has to be uninstalled because the author does not answer (is silent) to this question so repeatedly claimed ...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”