Plans and Machinations Mission

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sepheris
x4

Plans and Machinations Mission

Post by Sepheris » Thu, 11. May 23, 13:35

I am stuck trying to find the location to launch the EMP for step 7 "Launch: EMP to Create Signal Leak" objective for the "Blueprint Data Theft" sub-objective for the "Plans and Machinations" mission. While I have successfully completed steps 1 through 6, I was distracted and left the station prior to actually completing the final step 7. Unfortunately, I have returned to the mission days later and I can now no longer identify the station for the launch completion. I can see no yellow line guidance to the location and thus I have no idea which station and/or station module to go to for launching the EMP.

Like I said, I was an idiot and should have finished the launch at the time, but alas that is now history. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ergodic
x4

Re: Plans and Machinations Mission

Post by ergodic » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 21:22

I had the same issue with the mission, I flew to some connection module and the mission activated. I forgot which one it was, so I had to reload. It is still not clear it states fly to connection module but there 12 different types. It is very confusing :evil:

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Plans and Machinations Mission

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 13:27

Without a save it wont be possible to investigate, please provide one and as much detailed info as you can.

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”