[6.0 HF2] Can not gain reputation

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

olol3d
x4

[6.0 HF2] Can not gain reputation

Post by olol3d » Fri, 28. Apr 23, 18:47

Moin,

Defending a station(ARG) against Xenon ships and killing criminell station traffic did not give me reputation.
This happens after i gained reputation for station defence.... after that no reputation gain, no log entrys etc.

Further i do not gain reputation with selling wares on my HQ..... Game runs a day and no reputation gain for selling water or other wares(no logs).

Saves:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oHUzDJ ... sp=sharing (older one)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ij8ucO ... sp=sharing (newer one, after killing crimminell traffic and xenons for anhour ...)

Regards
Oli

TehGM
x4

Re: [6.0 HF2] Can not gain reputation

Post by TehGM » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 00:20

If you're trying to comm station (C button), does it do anything? Also, do you still hear NPC ships chatter on comms in space?

If no, then I am experiencing the same bug in HF5. I play heavily modded game so can't really provide a save, but it used to work until up some time.
Now I don't get reputation or credits for kills (xenon/criminal traffic), can't comm station etc.

Basically, I am experiencing this bug: viewtopic.php?f=192&t=452571 - mod says it's fixed, but it's still broken in HF5 for me.
X Language Changer - a quick way to change language in X2 and X3 games

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 10:47

If your audio message channel is stuck and blocked up then you may well not be getting the messages that release the granting of rep and rewards. *Usually*, saving and reloading frees everything up and you will get the delayed messages and rewards one after another on reloading.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

TehGM
x4

Post by TehGM » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 14:12

Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 5. Jun 23, 10:47
If your audio message channel is stuck and blocked up then you may well not be getting the messages that release the granting of rep and rewards. *Usually*, saving and reloading frees everything up and you will get the delayed messages and rewards one after another on reloading.
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately that's not what seems to be the problem in my case - reloading doesn't solve the issue for me. I also tried open beta for 6.10, but the issue is also there. And the worst part is that the reputation and credits don't bulge after kills at all - pretty much as with the bug report I linked.
X Language Changer - a quick way to change language in X2 and X3 games

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 18:55

Unfortunately, without the (at least mostly) vanilla save link, the devs cannot investigate to see if something has gone wrong again with the code or the fix.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”