[#1103] 5.10 + 6.0 Bug in Torus after teleport back to ship instead of manually flying back - Fixed in a future build

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

icer78
x4

[#1103] 5.10 + 6.0 Bug in Torus after teleport back to ship instead of manually flying back - Fixed in a future build

Post by icer78 » Thu, 30. Mar 23, 22:00

English. Version 6.0 beta, but also doing this in 5.10.
I'm not running any mods.
I started as "The Young Gun"

I'm in the Torus, and the mission objective states, "Bypass lockdown"
But I have not completed the puzzle, and it won't let me unlock the door to the data room.
So the game thinks I've progressed further than I have and now won't let me manually progress.

The first time I entered the torus, I did manage to get to the data room in my space suit, but instead of manually flying back, I teleported back to the ship.

My saved game can be accessed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qxtd2pg76kc9 ... ml.gz?dl=0

Thanks for your help

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [#1103] 5.10 + 6.0 Bug in Torus after teleport back to ship instead of manually flying back

Post by izalith » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 11:10

icer78 wrote:
Thu, 30. Mar 23, 22:00
The first time I entered the torus, I did manage to get to the data room in my space suit, but instead of manually flying back, I teleported back to the ship.
This will be fixed in a future build.

The issue was that you shouldn't have been able to progress through the green hazard in your spacesuit without dying, though that is currently not working. On teleporting back the Owl position will now be reset to a proper position which doesn't block you from proceeding. You will need to leave the Owl in your spacesuit and teleport back into it from outside docking range though.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”