Laser Tower bug...

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

user750

Laser Tower bug...

Post by user750 » Wed, 22. Mar 23, 23:07

I used a lot of laser towers to disrupt building of a Xenon station, one of the built modules exploded, now ALL laser turrets, including freshly bought DO NOT SHOOT ANYONE. I mean do not shoot enemies. Yes, in range. No, no obstecles. Yes, i have a save file. Where to drop it? And no, no mods, vanilla Steam version.

Another bug into the endless bin...

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Laser Tower bug...

Post by CBJ » Thu, 23. Mar 23, 01:52

The very first thread at the top of the forum - the one with "Please read this before posting!" in the title - tells you what information you need to provide and how to provide it.

user750

Re: Laser Tower bug...

Post by user750 » Thu, 23. Mar 23, 12:47

CBJ wrote:
Thu, 23. Mar 23, 01:52
The very first thread at the top of the forum - the one with "Please read this before posting!" in the title - tells you what information you need to provide and how to provide it.
Ah, i forgot the campaign name, yes.
Version and language (e.g. 1.0 English, etc.).
As i said, Steam, the current version, which is on Steam. 5.10, i guess, there's multiple versions on Steam to choose from? I never knew that. English.
Whether or not your game is modified using any third party scripts or mods (see note below).
As i said, no, vanilla version. This means no mods, no config files alterations, i didn't even rebind keys. Ah, increased mouse sensitivity, yes.
Game start being played.
The Young Gun
Exact nature of the problem, where and when it occurs and what you were doing at the time.
As i said, i was flying around Xenon defence platform, in sector Hatikwah's Choise I, placing laser towers, to shoot down drones which are building it, when one of the already built modules blew up, destroyed most of my laser towers, damaged the rest, since then laser towers do not shoot enemies, newly deployed either, do not shoot in any sector, any enemy (marked with a red bracket).
Any possibly relevant changes you have made to your game, system, or software before the issue occurred.
As i said, no, FULL vanilla version. This means no mods, no config files alterations, i didn't even rebind keys. Ah, increased mouse sensitivity, yes. No programs installed since X4, no hardware changed.
Where appropriate, additional symptoms, error messages, links to saves, screenshots and crash dump files (see this Wiki entry).
Your system specifications in the form of a DxDiag report and vulkaninfo (see this Wiki entry).
Save
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M7qRDg ... sp=sharing
Dxdiag
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dn0Pwq ... sp=sharing

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”