Can't log in to Egosoft.com - Workaround given - and now fixed..

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mordrith
x3tc

Can't log in to Egosoft.com - Workaround given - and now fixed..

Post by Mordrith » Sat, 18. Mar 23, 22:50

Hi, this isn't specifically about X4 but I couldn't find a tech support forum for the website itself. I've gotten back into the X series recently and wanted to claim some of my old bonus goodies (as well as register X4 and my DLC to get the no-steam .exe) but I can't log in to the main website, only these forums.
If I log in on the main homepage it opens up these forums, and logs me out if I navigate back to the homepage. If I log in here and then navigate to the website, it logs me out. If I keep the forums open in one tab after logging in and open the main website in another tab, it logs me out of both. It does this in both Firefox and Edge, and I've disabled my blockers and accepted all cookies without it changing anything.
Without being able to log in to Egosoft.com, I can't access anything in the Downloads section or use any of the other features of the site beyond these forums here.

Any help would be great!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Can't log in to Egosoft.com

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 19. Mar 23, 11:34

I can confirm the issue and will make sure the devs are aware.

EDIT: As a workaround while the devs track it down and fix it, enabling the 'Remember Me' option in the log-on screen seems to fix the Home auto log-out issue for now.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Mordrith
x3tc

Re: Can't log in to Egosoft.com - Workaround given.

Post by Mordrith » Mon, 20. Mar 23, 23:50

That works, thanks!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”