Removed from: Huge frame drop in menus

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jirinaforever
x4

Removed from: Huge frame drop in menus

Post by jirinaforever » Fri, 10. Mar 23, 12:47

Man, I bought the game when it launched and it always had framerate problems with any UI elements open. I checked 4 years later and it's still the same. Devs coming in here and saying that people confirming the issue is still present is pure gaslighting - the issue has been in the game since launch so it's 100% a problem with how the UI is coded and the code is such a mess that this will never get fixed. If it's not an engine spec issue then why hasn't it been fixed in 4 years? I really wanted to like this game. :/

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Huge frame drop in menus

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 10. Mar 23, 12:59

@ jirinaforever: You used this oldish Tech Sp thread to rant but didn't provide any useful information or evidence to help any further investigation. A dev had even posted that unsupported 'me too' posts don't help a few posts above yours. If you have an issue with the current release or beta versions then please start a new and considered thread in the appropriate forum and provide the supporting information and evidence as requested there. That is the way to get progress in improving things.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”