[5.1 BUG] Interception War mission stuck

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Drimlick

[5.1 BUG] Interception War mission stuck

Post by Drimlick » Fri, 4. Nov 22, 08:26

Hi,

I am stuck at the interception war mission for the terran plot, it seems to be bugged. i followed the first commander and fought the xenons but we failed and I had to retreat.
After some hours doing other activities I tried again the mission with a new commander ( a Tokyo ship in Asteroid Belt sector ), but this commander seems to stay eternally in the sector , i litteraly waited 2 real time hours with SETA but the ship stay in the same place, and the mission objective is always "actual commander position" with target to this commander.

Here is my save : https://we.tl/t-4od2IidIlB

I have 1 mod ( kuertee : friendly fire tweaks ) but i tried to disable it and i have the same issue.

Thanks for your help !

Drimlick

Re: [5.1 BUG] Interception War mission stuck

Post by Drimlick » Sat, 25. Feb 23, 20:30

Up ! The link expired i reuploaded my save on this new link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k3hd_j ... sp=sharing

Drimlick

Post by Drimlick » Wed, 1. Mar 23, 09:02

4 months I reported this issue, I bought a game I cannot play and my issue still isn't resolved ... thanks really

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 1. Mar 23, 10:57

Unfortunately, the devs are always unlikely to investigate a modded save. Even if you disable mods before playing on, their remnants and effects are embedded in saves made while they were operating.

I'm not finding similar reports about this issue from a quick search.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”