[#248][5.10 HF3] Regarding the topic "Factions not defending themselves" from user Oddible

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-=SiR KiLLaLoT=-
x4

[#248][5.10 HF3] Regarding the topic "Factions not defending themselves" from user Oddible

Post by -=SiR KiLLaLoT=- » Thu, 6. Oct 22, 05:26

Hi,

Original Topic HERE.

If you want a vanilla savegame to study this ineffective behavior of ZYA, here's mine. SAVEGAME

Of the current 15 days of play, at least 5 have been devoted to providing resources to help ZYA fight the Xenons and Argons around Zyarth's Dominion IV / X / I and Family Nhuut.
Earlier in the game, I sold dozens of ships that all too often died pretty stupidly, mostly by committing suicide on Xenon defensive stations because they attacked one at a time.

The current situation of the various sectors is this:

Zyarth's Dominion X = Screen
Zyarth's Dominion IV = Screen
Family Nhuut = Screen (many Rattlesnake have previously been here)
Zyarth's Dominion I = Screen

In the ZD IV and Family Nhuut sectors there is not much, while ZD X has a rather large fleet to be able to risk an invasion towards Eleventh Hour, which currently has very little stuff.

The ZD I sector was cleared by me at least two "in game" days ago, but so far I have not seen any Split administrative center construction to attempt their reconquest, on the contrary, as you can see for yourself, the Xenon of occasionally it tends to invade.

With this savegame I could describe other very similar behaviors, such as ANTs that fail to counter Terran and HOP in the "The Void" or "Second Contact" sectors despite having been selling ships CONTINUALLY to them for I don't know how long
(you could see HQ sales log for that, we're talking about nearly 1.3 billion ships sold!!!) and they always fail for the same reason. "Build Behemoths and send them one by one to commit suicide against huge TER and HOP fleets."

In practice, unlike factions such as TER, HOP, PAR and TEL, the ARG, ANT and ZYA do not seem to have the same fleet organizational capacity, sending ships to die singly almost always.

I hope it will be of some use :)
HW Spec:
CPU: Core i9 9900k @ 5.0Ghz - MOBO: MSI Z390-A PRO - RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix MAX DDR4 4400Mhz CL19 - GPU: nVidia RTX 3070 FE - M.2: Samsung 980 512GB - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Sandisk Plus 240GB – HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB – WD Caviar Blue 1TB – WD Caviar Black 2TB - PSU: Enermax Liberty 82+ PRO 620w - CASE: iTek Iron Soldier - MONITOR: 27” Acer ED270UP - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit - KEYBOARD: Logitech G11 – MOUSE: Red Dragon Perdition
My X4 Steam screenshots.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”