[5.10 HF3] Insufficient turrets parts in Split workshop storage limit to fully equip a Raptor

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-=SiR KiLLaLoT=-
x4

[5.10 HF3] Insufficient turrets parts in Split workshop storage limit to fully equip a Raptor

Post by -=SiR KiLLaLoT=- » Sat, 1. Oct 22, 03:47

Greetings

Game Type: Vanilla Game
Version: 5.10 HF3
Language: ITA

I have found a rather particular problem with a Split workshop. I try to explain the sequence of actions that caused this problem.

I have accepted a Split vs Argon war mission where I have to supply 5 ships. These ships are 1 Rapotr, 1 Rattlesnake, 3 Cobra and for each of them specific layouts required for this type of mission are usually created.
As I have done on other occasions, I deliver ships with more powerful equipment than required, in order to give a greater advantage to the faction I am helping.

In the specific case, to do this, I bought both the Raptor and the Rattlesnake from the Split shipyard (ZQB-892) present at Zyarth's Dominion IV, using the minimum layout.
After that I sent all the ships to the Split workshop (GGX-206) at Family Nhuut, to equip them with the specific layout created specifically by the mission in order to reduce costs.
On this occasion, after selecting the mission layout, I maximized the amount of shields and turrets that have been pre-set.
As for the 3 Cobras and the Rattlesnake, the operation was successful, in fact, as you can see, the ships are already positioned at the delivery location and the mission counts them correctly (check the Rattlesnake CDH-281 to verify).

The Raptor created a problem...
When I maxed out the pre-set layout, there was a certain amount of turret parts and another resource (which I don't remember) that was missing.
Over time, all the resources needed for the modification were delivered, but a small amount of turret parts were missing (exactly 6 units).
I have manually delivered these parts and the ship modification has been updated with another amount of missing turrets, this time it was 3.
I have provided these 3 turret parts and now 6 missing parts are displayed again in the missing resource screen. The Raptor modification is actually stuck.

The problem is that the maximum available storage is run out ... So in the current situation you will find 6 units of turrets missing but no space available to allocate them.

One thing to consider is that this workshop has been cut down to the bone over and over again (at least 6 times) and rebuilt from scratch.
Sometimes it remained at 0% hull and I barely saved it, always having it rebuilt. For this reason I went to personally check to see if any container modules were under construction, but the workshop is almost completely intact (99%).
It does not require any kind of resource for repair, on the contrary, it currently has an excess of turrets and energy cells in the build storage.

I noticed that some Rattlesnake ZYAs went for repair often, but none of them ever used turret parts, so I ruled out that there was a unit reservation from them.

PS: I am aware that I could undo the change and use the mission specific layout to solve the problem, but my report is made to focus on the maximum storage problem, because in the current situation this workshop is not able to modify a fully equipped Raptor.
I hope that such a "small workshop" is not intended otherwise I wrote all this for nothing :oops:

SAVEGAME HERE

Bye!
HW Spec:
CPU: Core i9 9900k @ 5.0Ghz - MOBO: MSI Z390-A PRO - RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix MAX DDR4 4400Mhz CL19 - GPU: nVidia RTX 3070 FE - M.2: Samsung 980 512GB - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Sandisk Plus 240GB – HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB – WD Caviar Blue 1TB – WD Caviar Black 2TB - PSU: Enermax Liberty 82+ PRO 620w - CASE: iTek Iron Soldier - MONITOR: 27” Acer ED270UP - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit - KEYBOARD: Logitech G11 – MOUSE: Red Dragon Perdition
My X4 Steam screenshots.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”