[5.10 HF3] SCA does not rebuild major stations, The Cove completely empty, no SCA representative

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rei Ayanami
x4

[5.10 HF3] SCA does not rebuild major stations, The Cove completely empty, no SCA representative

Post by Rei Ayanami » Wed, 14. Sep 22, 16:20

I reported this 7 months ago during 5.0 beta 6
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=445461

To re-summarize, in my game SCA is not rebuilding any of their pirate bases nor their "pirate dock" equipment dock in Hewa's Twin IV The Cove.
I think these are station IDs (I got them from the god.xml):

piratedock_scaleplate_01
piratebase_scaleplate_01
piratebase_scaleplate_02

Their faction representative, who was on the usual pirate dock in Hewas Twin IV The Cove when it blew up (a TER Intervention Asgard killed it) is also gone (checked in-game and savegame) and all SCA NPCs, when asked for the way to the faction representative, only give me the way to the MIN or TEL representatives.

When looking at the SCA encyclopedia information it says
Faction Representative - unknown
Current HQ location - unknown

Normal stations on the other hand SCA is building perfectly fine and they quickly (<1 hour) place new station plots for replacing any normal station they lose.

I can not find those station IDs anywhere in-game nor when scanning through my savegame file.I have searched through the savegame for any SCA station (xpath : //*[@class="station"][@owner="scaleplate"] ) and checked their data, none of them match any SCA pirate base or pirate dock, they are all just generic factories

I have been playing the same savegame for over 7 months now and still SCA does not rebuild any pirate bases nor their pirate dock, and their faction representative is still nowhere to be found.
Also, ever since the Asgard blew up the pirate dock, Hewas Twin IV The Cove has been completely empty, without any stations whatsoever, for the entire time. I tried blowing up random SCA stations in SIlent Witness or Heretics End, trying to make them move to The Cove to repopulate it, but neither they, nor any other faction, attempts to build anything in Hewas Twin IV The Cove.

Link to savegame (5.10 HF3):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fJBJih ... sp=sharing

On that note, I have been collecting a few SCA missions to build defense stations for SCA. I usually accept all build-defense-station mission I come across, regardless of faction, so I can decide later whether I want to reinforce their space. So far I have not completed any of the station missions for SCA, since I'd prefer to wait until they rebuild their pirate dock in The Cove and have their representative respawn there, instead of on one of my defense stations.
Does me having accepted several SCA missions to build defense stations for SCA affect SCA's behavior for rebuilding pirate bases and their main pirate dock? Like, does me hogging 3 build-defense-station missions for SCA somehow make SCA not rebuild their major stations but they wait for me to finish my missions? Accepting these missions for other factions doesn't seem to affect other factions, but I'm just making sure.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”