[4.10] Can`t supply my station - Explained.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cdzn
x4

[4.10] Can`t supply my station - Explained.

Post by Cdzn » Sun, 5. Dec 21, 12:50

I have station i would like to supply but can`t bind my trader ships to station coz they can`t trade in farther sectors. And i gave them order to "Repeat orders" and designations to suplly stations (buy somewhere and sell to my station). And they are stuck. Even if their cargo is full they said "Nothing to sell", also if they have no goods they said "cargo is full". This is an issue i guess. They trying to repeat but can`t and the orders goes to loop

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/fQVCC0D
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Sun, 5. Dec 21, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [4.10] Can`t supply my station

Post by Imperial Good » Sun, 5. Dec 21, 20:17

I recommend providing the not modified save that demonstrates the problematic traders. This can be used to confirm there is an issue with the traders, and potentially help debug it.

Cdzn
x4

Post by Cdzn » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 02:20

Imperial Good wrote:
Sun, 5. Dec 21, 20:17
I recommend providing the not modified save that demonstrates the problematic traders. This can be used to confirm there is an issue with the traders, and potentially help debug it.
Yeah sure. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SyntZ- ... sp=sharing

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 12:12

Please use a public sharing link as you need to sign-in to access the link above.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Cdzn
x4

Post by Cdzn » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 14:00

Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 6. Dec 21, 12:12
Please use a public sharing link as you need to sign-in to access the link above.
It can be downloaded without sign-in

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 15:08

Hmm, yes it can now - but not when I first tried the link. How odd!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 16:17

The reason your assigned (Bolo) traders dont work, is due to several things.

1. You have Trade restrictions in place that allow buy of Energy Cells only from you, but you dont produce any.
2. You have the defined the min price to buy Ecells to 10 and there is no offer within the reach of your station.

I have removed the trade restrictions and increased the Price to 22 (just to test) and immediately one of the Bolos went to buy some.

MFG

Ketraar

Cdzn
x4

Post by Cdzn » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 18:22

Ketraar wrote:
Mon, 6. Dec 21, 16:17

1. You have Trade restrictions in place that allow buy of Energy Cells only from you, but you dont produce any.
2. You have the defined the min price to buy Ecells to 10 and there is no offer within the reach of your station.

I have removed the trade restrictions and increased the Price to 22 (just to test) and immediately one of the Bolos went to buy some.

MFG

Ketraar
Could You show me a screenshot how to remove restrictions and where exactly i should icnrease price please?

Cdzn
x4

Post by Cdzn » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 18:41

Cdzn wrote:
Mon, 6. Dec 21, 18:22
Ketraar wrote:

MFG

Ketraar
Could You show me a screenshot how to remove restrictions and where exactly i should icnrease price please?
I recorded gameplay. There is something interesting. https://youtu.be/M04NnzdLZ04

Cdzn
x4

Post by Cdzn » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 02:26

Ketraar wrote:

MFG

Ketraar
Restrictions is only for production and not for traders?

Cdzn
x4

Post by Cdzn » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 12:41

Ketraar wrote:

MFG

Ketraar
I really can`t understand how it works. I wanted to upgrade my traders and can`t coz they wont trade if i gave them orders with resrtictions.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [4.10] Can`t supply my station - Explained.

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 13:18

This is not the ideal place for discussions.

My suggestion would be to post in X4 Foundations forum where you post the details of what you want to do and what is not clear. Then others (me included) can answer them. This also helps others.

MFG

Ketraar

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [4.10] Can`t supply my station - Explained.

Post by Imperial Good » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 14:34

Cdzn wrote:
Tue, 7. Dec 21, 02:26
Restrictions is only for production and not for traders?
Restrictions are only for traders. Productions do not sell anything, rather it is the traders that sell the products.

If you want traders selling to or buying from NPCs then the appropriate NPCs must not be restricted by a blacklist otherwise the traders will not be able to sell to them. In logical overview you can set restrictions per product rather than globally or per station. Like NPCs, you also count as a faction so you must not blacklist yourself otherwise the traders cannot buy the wares from you to sell to the NPCs.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”