4.0 BUG - Ships stop executing orders

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tarsis
x4

4.0 BUG - Ships stop executing orders

Post by Tarsis » Thu, 15. Apr 21, 18:31

Vanilla game, no mods, Terran Cadet start.

Two of my ships (so far) stopped executing orders. This is when I noticed the problem occur:

-Started the Yaki plot
-Used the Katana given to me to locate the Yaki base
-At the point where I was asked to destroy the Amplifier, I interrupted the mission by activating the mission "Furthering the Terran Agenda" to investigate the Hatikvah politics.

At this point I tried activating autopilot but my Katana wouldn't go any faster than cruising speed, I had to deactivate autopilot and fly manually. When I arrived at Hatikvah's Choice, I noticed that both the Katana (REL-392) and a Kukri (TOP-033) I have no longer take commands. I tried clearing orders and all assignments but they just sit there doing nothing.

I also noticed that if I teleport to the Kukri, the pilot is just standing there. He won't sit nor fly the ship. Am I missing something? Never had this happening before.

Saved game can be found at: https://we.tl/t-ClU21TU7UA

Ps. Autopiloting out of Savage Spur I to Hatikvah's Choice I is acting very strangely. Katana only flies at cruising speed in Savage Spur. If you re-enable autopilot in Matrix #79B, it automatically deactivates after passing through the gate to Tharka's Cascade. In Tharka's Cascade the yellow reticule marking the guidance direction points to what seems to be the exit of the superhighway at Hatikvah's Choice instead of pointing to the entrance of the superhighway that will lead you to Hatikvah's choice.

Tarsis
x4

Re: 4.0 BUG - Ships stop executing orders

Post by Tarsis » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 11:49

It happened again.

I'm wondering if this issue is related to another post of mine here

The captain of the ship is standing in front of the chair and won't don't anything. I'm also unable to take control of the ship (I click on the chair but nothing happens).

I saved inside the ship in question.

Save file: https://we.tl/t-pF1tVSHPu3

Ps: I just noticed that if you check the Info window for this ship and look at the Captain's name; if you teleport to the actual ship it has some one else standing in front of the chair.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”