[Quest Suggestion] Terran Operative (spoilers)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Stroichik
x4

[Quest Suggestion] Terran Operative (spoilers)

Post by Stroichik » Wed, 14. Apr 21, 23:15

When i do quest "Final Debrief" to steal info from ANT station and decided to support Terrans they tell me to kill Saman Red, who is aboard ship called "Diplomatic Envoy". I think he was killed within 5 minutes due to flying too close to HOP station, who dont like ANT and got blown. Although i haven't seen it myself, but his last known position was very close to HOP station, right within firing range of OOS. I doubt he was killed by pirate or anything else.

Suggestion - give that ship a neutral standing to all Commonwealth factions, so that he wont be killed by random flying near a wrong station and has either fly into Xenons, pirates or player to be killed.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [Quest Suggestion] Terran Operative (spoilers)

Post by CBJ » Wed, 14. Apr 21, 23:38

This is the Tech Support forum, not a place for suggestions. If you are reporting a problem, then you'll almost certainly need to provide a savegame showing the situation so that someone can take a look at it.

Stroichik
x4

Re: [Quest Suggestion] Terran Operative (spoilers)

Post by Stroichik » Thu, 15. Apr 21, 01:08

Its not really a problem, rather then immersion breaking aspect. I dont see why u need save game of when ship was already blown. Also u can check default standing between HOP and ANT in any game, they are enemies, right? I`ve seen them fight since start of 4.0 game. So when ANT ship flies near HOP station it gets atacked, which is what happened, but to a quest ship, which is called "Diplomatic Envoy". Diplomatic ships usually shouldn't get attacked for no reason, IMO.

I just made suggestion to make quest aspect a bit more believable. But if you think that quest ship must fly into enemy station within first 5-10 minutes of quest start and get blown by said station without any player effort, then ok. I make no demands here, just suggestions.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”