[4.00][CoH] Yaki base respawns in incomplete fashion.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

HBK
x4

[4.00][CoH] Yaki base respawns in incomplete fashion.

Post by HBK » Wed, 17. Mar 21, 20:54

Yaki base in Savage Spur was destroyed. Not sure by whom. Maybe the Split I dunno (they own neighbor sector Matrix #79B).

Will it respawn? I’m doing the Terran plots and one seems to involve them. I don’t suppose that may mess up the missions?

HBK
x4

Re: [4.00][CoH] Does Yaki base respawn?

Post by HBK » Wed, 17. Mar 21, 23:08

I can confirm it has respawned in the same sector.

HBK
x4

Post by HBK » Thu, 18. Mar 21, 00:14

It seems to have respawned in an incomplete way. I’ll upload a save as soon as I can.

Quirkz
x4

Post by Quirkz » Thu, 18. Mar 21, 03:34

Any main faction base/headquarters/trade station/etc, will 'respawn' - Technically, it doesn't respawn, but it gets "rebuilt" - So if it doesn't look right, or incomplete, it just means that they're still rebuilding it.
Depending on your rep, you can even help it build faster by selling the required materials to it's build storage.

HBK
x4

Post by HBK » Thu, 18. Mar 21, 08:31

I know that, but this base has no map existence.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d94nyozgirvw ... ml.gz?dl=0

It’s at the center of Savage Spur, there’s a Nemesis (Fleet Nine) close to it if I didn’t mix up my saves.

It’s visible when zooming in as a "structure" on the map, but has no actual map icon (thus I can’t order ships to dock). It’s basically just a dock and some decorations. A player can dock by manually targeting it when looking at it.

Never saw such weirdness.

HBK
x4

Post by HBK » Thu, 18. Mar 21, 13:48

I completed the related quest line by eradicating the Xenon and nothing changed.

It seems the base will be destroyed by the Split now. I’ll see if it respawns again.

HBK
x4

Re: [4.00][CoH] Yaki base respawns in incomplete fashion.

Post by HBK » Thu, 18. Mar 21, 18:40

Finally has been destroyed by the Split. Don’t see it respawning somewhere but I don’t see all. Will wait a bit see if it respawns in the same sector.

Scoob
x4

Re: [4.00][CoH] Yaki base respawns in incomplete fashion.

Post by Scoob » Tue, 13. Apr 21, 20:53

The one in my game was destroyed by the Xenon. It happened to be right next to the Xenon shipyard in that sector. So, while the Xenon Shipyard was trying to shoot at one of my ships (not my fault, design choice during a certain plot point) it hit the Yaki station too many times and they went at it.

I have a mission to finish, but no opportunity to do so. I'm exploring the sector again now, a couple of game days later, and there's no sign of the Yaki station. Also, if this station doesn't just spawn, I don't know how it'll come back. No ships will be able to deliver anything, unless they're Yaki, and certainly no Builder ships will be able to deploy.

I had hoped it'd be treated like certain other Plot stations and simply respawn entirely...no sign of it yet though.

Scoob.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”