[Bug v3.30] mission: going offensive - stuck objective "sabotage station" - target station under construction

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LA7mary3
x4

[Bug v3.30] mission: going offensive - stuck objective "sabotage station" - target station under construction

Post by LA7mary3 » Thu, 19. Nov 20, 00:40

Version 3.30 english - vanilla
Scenario: The young gun

During "going offensive" after acquiring bombs and launcher the objective changes to "Sabotage: SCA Maja Dust Factory III". The mission marker leads to "SCA Maja Dust Factory III - Construction Site".
Instructions do not update. Deploying the bombs on the station and detonating them does not trigger anything.
I believe this is behaviour not intended by the developers because the mission appears to be incompletable. If it is, further instructions are required.

save

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [Bug v3.30] mission: going offensive - stuck objective "sabotage station" - target station under construction

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 19. Nov 20, 12:18

Thanks for the report. There have been previous reports of other mission types not working if the target station/module is under construction and not continuing until that station/module work was completed.

I'll flag this to the devs as a requirement for further target selection criteria and checks.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

ckevan
x4

Re: [Bug v3.30] mission: going offensive - stuck objective "sabotage station" - target station under construction

Post by ckevan » Sat, 23. Jan 21, 17:41

Hi Alan,

I don't see this bug being listed in the proposed change log. Will it be fixed in 4.0? I am encountering the same issue.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 23. Jan 21, 17:45

As always, if it is not in the changelog then it probably has not been addressed yet. All I can say is that the devs are aware of this type of mission problem.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Heinrich_X
x4

Post by Heinrich_X » Mon, 31. May 21, 21:48

I have exactly the same problem with v4.00. If i fly to the station for sabotage ("PGS Piratenbasis" in my case) the next step does not trigger.

Is there a solution now?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”