Missing textures and 2 bugs V.2.21 STEAM

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SPiDER
x4

Missing textures and 2 bugs V.2.21 STEAM

Post by SPiDER » Tue, 16. Apr 19, 17:28

upon loading the save game you will be piloting an IDES Sentinel in the sector Silent Witness I

Bug 1 directly in front of you is an ANT Drill with a stuck order ( as you can see the order is for it to dock at Argon Prime Shipyard however it is stationary ) ( if you open the map the other noteworthy item is its orientation )

Missing texture.
If you now stand up and exit the ship via the space suit dock.immediatly stop and look back ( the missing texture ).This is the same for both Mercury and Ides and both Sentinel and Vanguard variants.
redock and now proceeed through the jump gate and follow the superhighway through to Second Contact II Flashpoint.

Leave the superhighway upon entering the sector and locate Hull Part Factory I ( VGW072 ) it is on your left..Fly to the 1m6s basic dock and you can see it is partially destroyed this damage does not get repaired so although you can dock and trade any mission or mission related action can not be completed.if you teleport to the dock the elevator is not functional.
This has been in this state for days now..hence the bug report.
The Drill has been there since 2.2 was released...There was another Ides blocking a Dock in HAT1 docked with a command to undock but also unresponsive that one I destroyed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jIm56 ... VBQKH-GhQt

SPiDER
x4

Re: Missing textures and 2 bugs V.2.21 STEAM

Post by SPiDER » Tue, 23. Apr 19, 18:37

Also discovered today that there is a HOP Oddy' with a stuck order just by my shipyard in SCIIFP that should also be in that save.its command is to "dock" also..but is stationary

this one got killed by PAR

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”