sedatives for the quest

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

palm911
x4

sedatives for the quest

Post by palm911 » Wed, 13. Jan 21, 22:42

i cant find it, not even the medical emergency quest, been looking for 3 days, this is totally stupid. please fix.
X gamer , one at a time.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: sedatives for the quest

Post by CBJ » Wed, 13. Jan 21, 23:13

You might need to give us a bit more information to work with. A savegame would be the most useful way to provide that information, along with an indication of how we can see the problem in that savegame. :)

z1ppeh
x4

Post by z1ppeh » Thu, 14. Jan 21, 00:53

You will find sedatives in lockboxes. They are at the lower end of the drop chances.

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Thu, 14. Jan 21, 05:58

CBJ wrote:
Wed, 13. Jan 21, 23:13
You might need to give us a bit more information to work with. A savegame would be the most useful way to provide that information, along with an indication of how we can see the problem in that savegame. :)
hi CBJ, have you tried finding 9 sedatives ? in any game start, at any time? its not a bug, it is that the drop chance is way to low., i have been trying to get some for the paranid quest for 3 days! and it is nearly impossible to find IE, you need to be very lucky to get some of them. finding sedatives in lock boxes is also extremely hard to get, you cant find sedatives in pirate bases, or black marketers, they seem to be a guarantee drop from one of the emergency supply missions. but in 3 days i have not seem one of those quests to get them.

some topics : (you cant buy them at traders (regardless if pirates or not)
https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... sedatives/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/392160/d ... 673448939/
X gamer , one at a time.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”