Request: More Sol in Cradle of Humanity

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

thedavid
x4

Request: More Sol in Cradle of Humanity

Post by thedavid » Thu, 25. Apr 24, 05:23

I think the cradle of humanity DLC is the best one. However, I was disappointed by the number of sectors we can visit in the Sol system.

(I was also disappointed by the one piece white jumpsuits. They really need a belt.)

Anyway, I'd like to ask Egosoft to seriously consider adding some more sectors to the Sol system. Here are my suggestions.

Sun Observatory Science Sector with a science station. Sunlight 1000%

Earth Opposite. This sector is in the same orbit as Earth but on the other side of the sun.

Asteroid Field has three areas: asteroid field 1 (owned by Terrans, includes jump gate) , asteroid field 2 (not owned, on other side of the sun from AF1, Ceres (cause come on, we need Ceres)

Jupiter has three areas: Jupiter, Ganymede, Trojans (asteroids that are in Jupiter's Orbit, perhaps not owned)
Alternatively, Let Jupiter continue as it's own sector by itself and add to additional sectors, each with three areas.
1: Ganymede, Callisto, Io
2: Europa, Trojans preceding Jupiter, Trojans following Jupiter

Pluto has three area: Pluto, Charon, Kuiper belt

The Oort cloud is probably good as is but it would be nice to have at least a second area there just to establish that it is a big place (cause it is, you know.)

Return to “X4: Foundations”