Mission failed - Dock Unreachable?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

user1679

Mission failed - Dock Unreachable?

Post by user1679 » Tue, 12. Mar 24, 08:56

I just started a new game, less than 1 hour playing so far. While exploring Second Contact, I picked up a mission to deliver 5 micro-motors to an ANT refinery. No problem, I bought them at the local trader and set off to find the station. Suddenly I got an alert that the mission failed and the reason was dock unreachable.

I can't imagine the station was destroyed, I flew around the whole sector and there was only one S sized Xenon that was taken care of quickly by a patrol. It also can't be a reputation issue because I literally had done nothing in the game except uncover two sectors. Any clue what happened?

Buzz2005
x4

Re: Mission failed - Dock Unreachable?

Post by Buzz2005 » Tue, 12. Mar 24, 13:07

hop faction is usually the one destroying stations in second contact at the start of the game
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

user1679

Post by user1679 » Tue, 12. Mar 24, 18:37

Buzz2005 wrote:
Tue, 12. Mar 24, 13:07
hop faction is usually the one destroying stations in second contact at the start of the game
Interesting, thanks. I guess I should try to finish missions a little faster.

chew-ie
x4

Post by chew-ie » Tue, 12. Mar 24, 18:52

Also: it's no big deal if a side mission fails - those are only randomly generated.

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]
:idea: Feature request: paint jobs on custom starts

Return to “X4: Foundations”