What's left to do post-7.0?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

adeine
x4

Re: What's left to do post-7.0?

Post by adeine » Tue, 12. Mar 24, 14:02

Mookau wrote:
Mon, 11. Mar 24, 04:58

I know it's a shortlist so giving each of the ideas listed their full detail isn't the aim of the message, but most of the suggestions that equate to "make <behaviour/mechanic> better" aren't too helpful without specifics. Answering questions like "What exactly is wrong with the current behaviour/mechanic?" and "How exactly could it be improved?" is a lot more helpful to the devs.

Though I also understand that making a detailed post on each one would be very time consuming.
Detailed discussions on most of the suggestions in this thread have happened over the years (certainly most of mine) and are relatively self-explanatory for the rest. It doesn't take much to figure out what the problems are with launching ships from/recalling ships to carriers if you've ever used them, for example.

(Short)lists like these are already tl;dr for most people, and the situation is even worse for following links to lengthier discussions.

Return to “X4: Foundations”