Hatikvah Plot Bug or User Error?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

maxrsp

Hatikvah Plot Bug or User Error?

Post by maxrsp » Mon, 29. May 23, 15:15

Hi All, I was hoping someone could help me understand how to launch the Hatikvah plot line when Reen is not at the Hatikvah Trading Station in Hatikvah's Choice I. I have completed the prerequisites and received the original message from Reen but there is nothing in my mission log and I can't find her anywhere or get re-prompted to accept the mission. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help / guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Morat1413
x4

Re: Hatikvah Plot Bug or User Error?

Post by Morat1413 » Mon, 29. May 23, 15:42

Make sure the mission is active. I have been to the HAT Trading Station and it doesn’t appear. Activate and it should go ahead. Not sure but should be a right mode click and select..

Morat1413
x4

Post by Morat1413 » Mon, 29. May 23, 15:43

You also need to be close to Hatikvah by 3? Sectors.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 29. May 23, 15:44

If that doesn't help, then was the HAT station ever destroyed? (Link)
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

maxrsp

Post by maxrsp » Tue, 30. May 23, 00:20

Thanks for the replies. I did look through the other thread but I don't believe the station was destroyed and the sector certainly wasn't taken over - it still has Hatikvah Free League as the governing faction and all the stations are theirs. I'm wondering if I accidentally declined the mission, is that possible? As mentioned, I do not have a mission for this so I can't activate guidance, only the original invitation message. If we assume it isn't the common station was destroyed scenario, anyone have any other thoughts? Thanks again.

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Tue, 30. May 23, 07:23

Where is the HAT faction representative? They are usually on the same station.

Return to “X4: Foundations”