Boron plot options in custom budgeted start

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Axeface
x4

Boron plot options in custom budgeted start

Post by Axeface » Thu, 18. May 23, 02:44

Can anyone that has done the boron plots + all following herald missions please confirm whether they have the boron plot options unlocked for custom budgeted start, please? I want to know if it's a bug.

mrwuggles

Re: Boron plot options in custom budgeted start

Post by mrwuggles » Thu, 18. May 23, 07:10

Axeface wrote:
Thu, 18. May 23, 02:44
Can anyone that has done the boron plots + all following herald missions please confirm whether they have the boron plot options unlocked for custom budgeted start, please? I want to know if it's a bug.
Mine has all the quests completed it still indicates that I have to unlock the quests by completing them in the menu, have to uncheck spoilers box even though I have finished all the quests, even got the steam achievements. I mentioned to the devs when this dlc released that I had some issues with the custom game starts specifically with the boron game starts, i had made a custom start by somehow turning on the quests in the menu, and then removing them, allowing the game to start me in boron space without the quests finish, ie supposedly no boron gate opened, well it worked but the game was borked, quests didn't fire borons weren't boroning etc.

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Thu, 18. May 23, 15:31

mrwuggles wrote:
Thu, 18. May 23, 07:10
Mine has all the quests completed it still indicates that I have to unlock the quests by completing them in the menu, have to uncheck spoilers box even though I have finished all the quests
Ok so its not just me then. My userdata and userdata_signed xmls have the conditions completed too (these are the files that are supposed to control what is unlocked).

mrwuggles

Post by mrwuggles » Fri, 19. May 23, 00:43

Axeface wrote:
Thu, 18. May 23, 15:31
mrwuggles wrote:
Mine has all the quests completed it still indicates that I have to unlock the quests by completing them in the menu, have to uncheck spoilers box even though I have finished all the quests
Ok so its not just me then. My userdata and userdata_signed xmls have the conditions completed too (these are the files that are supposed to control what is unlocked).
Makes sense, also love your ship mods, that centaur brings me back.

waadaa85
x4

Post by waadaa85 » Wed, 31. May 23, 02:14

mrwuggles wrote:
Axeface wrote:
Thu, 18. May 23, 02:44
Mine has all the quests completed it still indicates that I have to unlock the quests by completing them in the menu, have to uncheck spoilers box even though I have finished all the quests, even got the steam achievements. I mentioned to the devs when this dlc released that I had some issues with the custom game starts specifically with the boron game starts, i had made a custom start by somehow turning on the quests in the menu, and then removing them, allowing the game to start me in boron space without the quests finish, ie supposedly no boron gate opened, well it worked but the game was borked, quests didn't fire borons weren't boroning etc.
Is it possible because your game is being used under the beta program? I'm myself currently under the venture beta version, and the budgeted game start seems a bit confused regarding my actual game status versus what I can choose within each story plots.
WaaDaa

"Station Administration would like to remind you to keep the children away from the airlocks"

Zloth2
x4

Post by Zloth2 » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 03:04

I've got 6.1 beta and both starts are available to me (once I select the HQ + Dal).
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home
and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here! It's wondrous, with
treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the
timid." ---- Q

Return to “X4: Foundations”