Invite black marketeer or pirate trader to station

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sturmer

Invite black marketeer or pirate trader to station

Post by Sturmer » Sun, 26. Mar 23, 16:53

Is there any way to invite a black marketeer to your station? Or at least a trader that will deal in black market goods IN MY OWN SECTOR?

How does that even work?

For example, I own Second Contact VII and have several stations there, plus all the AI stations from friendly races.

But for some reason the "Trader's corner" guy on my station is a Teladi with Teladi Company nationality.

Why can't I put my own guy to do the trading and select just what he can sell or buy? Or at least have AI from other factions be allowed to trade in wares that are illegal in other sectors?

LameFox
x4

Re: Invite black marketeer or pirate trader to station

Post by LameFox » Sun, 26. Mar 23, 18:46

For some reason, I once had a black market trader on my PHQ. However, I don't think it's intended and I am not really sure how it happened. I speculate that because I chose the PIO start in that game, the black market character was by chance created on the station at the game start, and then transferred to me when I claimed it.

Other than that, I have never known it to happen. They are intended to be something you have to go visit sneakily to sell illegal wares, I guess, but sadly I find the mechanics around smuggling pretty mediocre.
***modified***

Return to “X4: Foundations”