Turning a long-cherished idea into reality: Secure your exclusive Baby Boron Plushie!

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gregory
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Turning a long-cherished idea into reality: Secure your exclusive Baby Boron Plushie!

Post by Gregory » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 14:43

We've got a somewhat unusual campaign for you this year, which we hope will be to your taste. After several months of collaboration with the plushie professionals at Makeship, we are turning a long-cherished idea into reality.

Introducing… Baby Boron Plushie! We are excited to announce that our crowdfunding campaign, for the cutest, cuddliest plushie you've ever seen, is starting soon. This plushie is the perfect companion for any X4 fan, with its soft, huggable body and adorable features.

Baby_Boron-Launch-Post.png

Baby Boron will watch your back while you enjoy the long-awaited reunion with the Boron in X4: Kingdom End, the fourth expansion for X4: Foundations, later this year.

Please note that all Makeship plushies are unique editions. This specific Baby Boron Plushie will no longer be available after the end of this campaign.

How can I get one?
The Baby Boron Plushie crowdfunding campaign starts on January 23rd, 2023, at 6pm GMT (10am PST / 1pm EST / 7pm CET) over at makeship.com. Once the campaign goes live, you will be able to purchase your very own limited Baby Boron Plushie at Makeship ($29.99).

The campaign will run for 21 days. If the campaign reaches the minimum order goal, Makeship will start production of the Baby Boron Plushie. If the minimum goal is not met, all customers will be refunded for their orders.

If the campaign is successful and the Baby Boron Plushies are produced, they will be shipped 2-3 months after the campaign end date. Shipping typically takes 7-15 business days depending on the destination country and city. Delivery to some areas may take 10-30 business days.

Visit the Makeship Help Center if you have any further questions about the crowdfunding campaign process.
All our channels in one convenient list :arrow: https://linktr.ee/egosoft

chew-ie
x4

Re: Turning a long-cherished idea into reality: Secure your exclusive Baby Boron Plushie!

Post by chew-ie » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 14:51

Awesome! Pure joy! :) :boron:

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Turning a long-cherished idea into reality: Secure your exclusive Baby Boron Plushie!

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 15:41

My cat cannot wait!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

chew-ie
x4

Post by chew-ie » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 15:54

Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 16. Jan 23, 15:41
My cat cannot wait!
..to snuggle with the baby boron?

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 15:59

When I give this to my daughter my wife is going to be so confused! :P

Dj_FRedy
x4

Post by Dj_FRedy » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 16:41

My 46 years old won't stop me from getting this plushie :eg:
"All my contributions to the Technical Support and Public Beta Feedback sections will be concise and to the point, no diatribes, that's what the other sections are for".
Thank you for your efforts.

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 17:37

Is it made from child-safe materials? I'm likely to put it in my mouth at some point...it's a habit I've never been able to break... :)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 18:37

... and cat safe? :D

Nulric
x4

Post by Nulric » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 18:39

LOL, awesome. This guy is going to be my own personal Boron scientist. Of course, that means I'm going to have to....put him in an aquarium? Hrm. We'll have to figure out another way for him to hang out on my desk. 3D printing a Boron suit? No, still need water. Why do you bring such conundrums into my life Egosoft!?

Starlight_Corporation
x4

Post by Starlight_Corporation » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 20:28

Hah, would be funny to see something like this ingame, like a little baby boron plushie in the PHQ office room after you meet the Boron for the first time.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 16. Jan 23, 22:28

Gregory wrote:
Mon, 16. Jan 23, 14:43
Baby Boron will watch your back while you enjoy the long-awaited reunion with the Boron in X4: Kingdom End, the fourth expansion for X4: Foundations, later this year.
You make it sound like the babies are delivered before X4:KE. If they are delivered in May-June (or never) ...

Plushie! Must. Resist.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Tranxalive
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Tranxalive » Tue, 17. Jan 23, 00:16

As the Teladi would say: “Silence yourself, and take my Credits!” :D

And also, as Sheev Palpatine once said: “A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.” :)

ZeroAffex
x4

Post by ZeroAffex » Tue, 17. Jan 23, 02:39

I can't wait to purchase one! OMG so adorable :> Might even try for 2! One for on my bed and another for my office on the bookcase. Hopefully we can get some more opportunities like this to purchase other X series collectables in the future. There's so many things I've love to have to decorate with like posters, statues, lamps, mousepads, coffee cups, ect. Ohhhh maybe an zip up hoodie with different colors/faction logo's so we can represent our favorites? The possibilities!!! Haha. 2023 is shaping up to be an amazing year for this game. Thank you for everything gentle devs. Much love!
The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. -Frank Herbert

Tassekaffe
x4

Post by Tassekaffe » Tue, 17. Jan 23, 06:01

This might be a bit to deep question for a game forum,but where is this thing made?

LameFox
x4

Post by LameFox » Tue, 17. Jan 23, 07:39

Tassekaffe wrote:
Tue, 17. Jan 23, 06:01
This might be a bit to deep question for a game forum,but where is this thing made?
According to some comments on the company's subreddit, they ship out of Shenzhen.
***modified***

nemo1887
x4

Post by nemo1887 » Tue, 17. Jan 23, 20:25

no thanks, too little for me, I never buy anything but the game

KextV8
x4

Post by KextV8 » Tue, 17. Jan 23, 20:28

:O

Someone please quote me or dm me on release day. I'm likely to forget between now and then but I do check the forum daily!

I plan to buy at least one extra to mod with a little speaker that plays the Kingdoms End song from X3.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 17. Jan 23, 20:50

"I plan to buy at least one extra to mod ... "

Careful, you might not want to know what might be inside them. (Ever wonder where most of the tadpoles from your frogspawn tank disappear to?) :D

xenoncore123
x4

Post by xenoncore123 » Thu, 19. Jan 23, 02:06

ZeroAffex wrote:
Tue, 17. Jan 23, 02:39
I can't wait to purchase one! OMG so adorable :> Might even try for 2! One for on my bed and another for my office on the bookcase. Hopefully we can get some more opportunities like this to purchase other X series collectables in the future. There's so many things I've love to have to decorate with like posters, statues, lamps, mousepads, coffee cups, ect. Ohhhh maybe an zip up hoodie with different colors/faction logo's so we can represent our favorites? The possibilities!!! Haha. 2023 is shaping up to be an amazing year for this game. Thank you for everything gentle devs. Much love!
I support the developers, but your account and the posts you have made are suspicious. If i were to guess, it's marketing account by Egosoft. You joined in 2020 yet you only ever made five posts, every post of which sponsors or endorses something Egosoft have done/did.

Also the plushie is horribly ugly. Looks like Cthulu cow, it even has tits.
"We are an island nation. What we lack in men, we can more than make up for in ships"

King Henry VIII- Tudors TV series

My virtual presence. Depressing isn't it ? :P
https://linktr.ee/scarrior

linolafett
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by linolafett » Thu, 19. Jan 23, 09:54

xenoncore123 wrote:
Thu, 19. Jan 23, 02:06
If i were to guess, it's marketing account by Egosoft.
I am pretty sure, that the only PR person here in the office (Greg) has better things to do, than to push with an alternate account his own marketing material.
01001100 01101001 01101110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110

My art stuff

Return to “X4: Foundations”