X4: Kingdom End - Egosoft reveals the Boron reunion

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kemelvor
x4

Re: X4: Kingdom End - Egosoft reveals the Boron reunion

Post by Kemelvor » Mon, 27. Mar 23, 19:04

Kemelvor wrote:
Sun, 26. Mar 23, 14:11
The remaster of one of my favorite track ever composed by Alexei was the biggest surprise for me. Black River was such a lovely track to listen while hiking in the forest. I'm hyped to hear the full version of it once it'll release.
Overall I feel like it'll be my favorite X4 soundtrack. Can't wait !
The track got deleted after 10 years of being here, I'm saddened. :(
I shouldn't have pointed it out.

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 27. Mar 23, 19:28

I like Shimmering Waves track - it has some vibes of my favorite ambient tracks from both Terran and Split DLCs.

These Boron ambients will most porbably lead me to sit my flagship in Boron sector to let those tracks play when I'll do empire management.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Mon, 27. Mar 23, 20:23

Kemelvor wrote:
Mon, 27. Mar 23, 19:04
Kemelvor wrote:
Sun, 26. Mar 23, 14:11
The remaster of one of my favorite track ever composed by Alexei was the biggest surprise for me. Black River was such a lovely track to listen while hiking in the forest. I'm hyped to hear the full version of it once it'll release.
Overall I feel like it'll be my favorite X4 soundtrack. Can't wait !
The track got deleted after 10 years of being here, I'm saddened. :(
I shouldn't have pointed it out.
This is super weird. Did someone confuse that 10 year old soundtrack with the Boron DLC one?

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Kemelvor
x4

Post by Kemelvor » Mon, 27. Mar 23, 20:40

It was composed by Alexei too, a decade ago. While it was the same music at core because I instantly recognized it, the Boron DLC one is a remastered version with new instruments.
It's also weird because it's the only track that got deleted on Alexei's soundcloud page so it was definitely targeted.

Return to “X4: Foundations”