Finally landed my dream job

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Raptor34
x4

Re: Finally landed my dream job

Post by Raptor34 » Mon, 21. Nov 22, 21:21

Tempest wrote:
Mon, 21. Nov 22, 20:48
Raptor34 wrote:
Mon, 21. Nov 22, 19:22

I mean, you're a friend.
Like I'm fairly certain if you start selling ships to the Yaki they'll still buy despite not existing anywhere else.
Ah, Cheers for the input Raptor, was surprised i was at 0/Neutral faction-standing with Yaki, afraid they won't order any ships from me though, not sure if this is blueprint related, what ships would they be purchasing?
Right. I was assuming you already had the blueprints.
If you don't, then you're out of luck.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 21. Nov 22, 22:30

Raptor34 wrote:
Mon, 21. Nov 22, 19:22
I mean, you're a friend.
I thought that they [Yaki] are hostile when I saw them first time (on addition of CoH). Should that change?
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 21. Nov 22, 22:55

@ jlehtone: You can bring the Yaki round in the CoH TER/POI plot. However, they may stop being your friend as soon as they claim a bailed ship that you really wanted and did all the hard work to get ... (Yes, they can do that.) :D
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 22:12

Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 21. Nov 22, 22:55
... they claim a bailed ship that you really wanted and did all the hard work to get ... (Yes, they can do that.) :D
I've seen them try, when CoH was very new. Had I worked hard to get that Yaki bail? Probably not. Did they reclaim it? Definitely not. Did some of the rest bail too? Perhaps. It was all friendly banter. :split:

I'm not into plots, particularly if anyone at -30 relationship could be involved, even though I have now a ceasefire with TER. I don't shoot and they can't. :roll:

@Tempest:
Will we see the station before you hand it over to the lucky Defense Platform Manager?

Tempest
x4

Post by Tempest » Wed, 23. Nov 22, 13:06

jlehtone wrote:
Tue, 22. Nov 22, 22:12
@Tempest:
Will we see the station before you hand it over to the lucky Defense Platform Manager?
heh, it's nothing too spectular, but the turret amount might be worth a chuckle, i've seen the "Xenon containment place-around-gate contraptions" that people made around here that look more appealing.

still under construction atm (i used to leave the machine running overnight with huge stations, but with current energy prices.. lol)
AMD 5800X|Gskill 4x8GB 3800C14 (MCLK:1800 for Coupled mode)|Gigabyte X570 Elite F37|TUF3080|Samsung NVME 980 Pro 250|ASUS PG279QE 2560x1440@144

Tempest
x4

Post by Tempest » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 00:42

eh somehow swapped ownership to CAB whilst construction was still in progess. Admin module was the final module on the list, i would have guessed it would have swapped at the last module :gruebel: (Builder still finished the entire thing though)

https://imgur.com/a/ZWRcG0F

"The Frame Job", get it? because it's a fra... eh i'll see myself out..

Lessons learned:
- fed it 50-odd Odysseus's to fill the storage units a bit, CAB isn't in any rush to construct XL/L ships though. (hope that might change)
- after the CAB tradestation got popped by ZYA forces yet again, the faction rep "moved", new guy ofcourse, and is now stationed on the Shipyard.
- with the CAB faction rep alive, new CAB construction plots are suddenly being put down. (only had the one Tradestation for a loooong time)
AMD 5800X|Gskill 4x8GB 3800C14 (MCLK:1800 for Coupled mode)|Gigabyte X570 Elite F37|TUF3080|Samsung NVME 980 Pro 250|ASUS PG279QE 2560x1440@144

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 3. Dec 22, 11:33

Tempest wrote:
Fri, 2. Dec 22, 00:42
eh somehow swapped ownership to CAB whilst construction was still in progess. Admin module was the final module on the list, i would have guessed it would have swapped at the last module :gruebel: (Builder still finished the entire thing though)
Shipyard modules might make claim too. If they do, they probably count as "admin".

I've built much for NPC by the "finish the plan". That way they pay me for delivering the remaining materials.
Alas, latest missions for ARG have not done so; quit/complete right after the swap. I suspect that ARG has hit a quota on station modules.

Return to “X4: Foundations”