Sell Station Production - Resolved.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nibel

Sell Station Production - Resolved.

Post by Nibel » Tue, 15. Nov 22, 21:21

is it possible to sell station production wares somehow ? i have excess of ice for example and i want to sell it,but station nor any trader will sell it even tho i enabled sell offer.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Sell Station Production

Post by Imperial Good » Tue, 15. Nov 22, 21:47

Nibel wrote:
Tue, 15. Nov 22, 21:21
is it possible to sell station production wares somehow ? i have excess of ice for example and i want to sell it,but station nor any trader will sell it even tho i enabled sell offer.
Ice is a solid type ware, as such only solid miners assigned as traders can trade it. They will trade it as expected if the station is producing some amount of sell orders for the mined solid ware.

Solid miners assigned as miners cannot trade away the excess as they are miners. They must be explicitly assigned as traders, in which case they will not mine. This logic is how a mineing trade station can be constructed. Solid miners assigned as miners mine the solid mineables, while solid miners assigned as traders trade the mined solid mineables away to NPCs.

Nibel

Post by Nibel » Wed, 16. Nov 22, 00:14

the problem is that despite setting to sell it have -- as price. same with any raw resource that station use they arent sold despite me setting otherwise. station basically just lock it which is dumb since it force me to make separate dedicated warehouse and set up supply line for arbitrary reasons.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Wed, 16. Nov 22, 03:56

Nibel wrote:
Wed, 16. Nov 22, 00:14
the problem is that despite setting to sell it have -- as price. same with any raw resource that station use they arent sold despite me setting otherwise. station basically just lock it which is dumb since it force me to make separate dedicated warehouse and set up supply line for arbitrary reasons.
You made sure to lower the sell limit so that some sell orders are produced?
You made sure to set a sell price higher than the buy price?
You made sure that sell trade restrictions are not preventing the ship from doing sales? Both yourself and the factions you desire to sell to must not be blacklisted. Blacklisting self will prevent traders from picking up the wares. Blacklisting NPCs will prevent traders from selling to them.

Nibel

Post by Nibel » Wed, 16. Nov 22, 13:04

it was a "Sell all but" all along :lol:
idk how i could've missed it :gruebel:

Return to “X4: Foundations”