Game interface impossible.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Aital

Game interface impossible.

Post by Aital » Mon, 3. Oct 22, 05:40

Why don't a group of selected units allow you to apply commands to all of them like repeat or other settings in game. This game is getting very quickly past my level of tolerance. I'm very sick and tired of the invisible rules.

This game is lazily made and doesn't even have basic abilities to control units past a 1 on 1 basis. You can select multiple units and apply a command an it only applies it to one of the units almost every time. There are endless ways to convey how this works like colors over the interface to show what does and doesn't work circumstantially. This game is completely unreasonably designed and ignorant of the players realities.

Another Example. I use repeat, collect drops, deliver to base. This delivers to my main base. He will never undock without being manually told to. Where did the setting go to modify this behavior when leaving a base you are located in? It has vanished from the game?

I don't know why this isn't a priority, but I shouldn't have to come to this forum to ask anything. If I do you have not done your job and are stealing peoples money. You need to learn to consider things beyond your own nose and not waste people time like this. You are literally stealing from your customers.

If I set it to mine for commander, the only option in the game. I mines and then fails to sell the item. Why won't it deposit it into the base so they can be used by the base? Would you like to start doing your jobs and explaining how this game works to the people who payed you money. Or would you like to be sued out of existence for theft?

Return to “X4: Foundations”