BUC anoyness haha

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Staur106
x4

BUC anoyness haha

Post by Staur106 » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 17:19

Hello BUC love to Distroy my Satilites so i have tryd to put Laser Towers close to them but it dosent seam to matter anyone have a Good idea that wont cost me bunch of Ships :p

Rei Ayanami
x4

Re: BUC anoyness haha

Post by Rei Ayanami » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 18:56

As far as I remember BUC only destroys satellites that are near their mini pirate stations/inside certain nebula areas, they shouldn't attack satellites further away or in other sectors.
What you can do to prevent that:
- Become allies with them (Paranid story plot)
- Have ships on patrol that destroy BUC ships
- Perhaps : I'm not sure if it's the BUC station or the nebula that determines the area where BUC destroys satellites. If it's the station, then perhaps destroy the station. They are rather small, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

IRONOX
x4

Post by IRONOX » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 19:52

Destroying the station will not help.
They will still operate in the sector and will rebuild the station just somewhere else in the same sector.
Currently having a bunch of ships on Patrol seems the best option to deal with them.
Alle Angaben mit Gewähr auf eventuelle Fehlerhaftigkeit!

Staur106
x4

Post by Staur106 » Fri, 23. Sep 22, 20:47

Ah i see thanks for the informason, it can be anoying sometimes :d

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Sat, 24. Sep 22, 08:16

Their Prometheus transports drop decent equipment mod parts so you might want to have a few ships repeat order gathering drops in areas you frequently kill them.

Return to “X4: Foundations”