Claiming a Xenon Sector didn't seem to work - Resolved.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cale_online
x3ap

Claiming a Xenon Sector didn't seem to work - Resolved.

Post by cale_online » Mon, 27. Jun 22, 13:53

Long story short, I took my fleet and went on a rampage in one of the most Northern Xenon sectors.
I blew up every station, and defence platform in there, and then built a Administration module, with some other bits attached to it (still under construction) , but I still don't own the Xenon sector?

Am I missing something?

Also is it possible to dismantle a station, or effectively sell it?
I've got 2 massive defence platforms guarding these 2 Xenon sectors that won't be needed once I've cleared them out. Or should I just turn them in to factories?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Claiming a Xenon Sector didn't seem to work

Post by CBJ » Mon, 27. Jun 22, 14:04

cale_online wrote:
Mon, 27. Jun 22, 13:53
Am I missing something?
Almost certainly. Explore the sector thoroughly; someone else must also have a claim on it.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 27. Jun 22, 18:01

cale_online wrote:
Mon, 27. Jun 22, 13:53
Also is it possible to dismantle a station, or effectively sell it?
Yes, you can add and remove modules from a station afterwards. The build materials of removed modules do return to the Build Storage, for reuse or shipment to elsewhere.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

oddible
x4

Post by oddible » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 03:14

Is the sector still red or is it grey? If it is still red then you missed something. Note that the Xenon will build WAY OFF the vertical plane if you start destroying their stations. Start up your long range scanner and scan in some vertical diagonals too, or, use this cheat...
Spoiler
Show
Go to Manage Plots > New Plot in that sector and it will show you were you can't build - there is a station there.

cale_online
x3ap

Post by cale_online » Fri, 8. Jul 22, 09:55

oddible wrote:
Tue, 28. Jun 22, 03:14
Is the sector still red or is it grey? If it is still red then you missed something. Note that the Xenon will build WAY OFF the vertical plane if you start destroying their stations. Start up your long range scanner and scan in some vertical diagonals too, or, use this cheat...
Spoiler
Show
Go to Manage Plots > New Plot in that sector and it will show you were you can't build - there is a station there.
Yup, there was one about 200km below the plane. Scouts missed it, scans missed it, but I remembered I had the sector satellites mod installed and dropped one, which showed it up and I quickly finished it off.
And the sector is mine!

But then I started a new game as the Terrans. Lol

Return to “X4: Foundations”