some questions regarding ingame cinematics and plots

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Halpog
x4

some questions regarding ingame cinematics and plots

Post by Halpog » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 05:48

hi all
so i got some questions , abiut some ingame cinematics and some plots or missions (?) ...
i started a new game as terran cadett, made the first plot u automaticly start in
i guess this is the pre state for the yaki plot
this yaki story part i made after, where i had to choose to destrroy the station or contact the Terrans.
bow they tell me to contant dal busta for the hratikvat plot and follow up plots.

as terran cadet i fly into a cutscene with a teladi trader in Terran space ....
as terran cadet i get a cutscene when i enter the first time getsu fune ( with the TTF ship basically telling evryone to attack )
when i fly the first time into heretics end, i get a cutszene basicla y someone fleeing from something , or is searchinf for a race ...

does this cutszenes belong to any plots ? if yes to wich one, and if not, they are just there to spice things up ?
at wich state, i can start plots ?
i mean splitt, hratikvat and HOP plot after contacting dal busta.
but the new terran plots ....
if iam not playing a terranr, lets say i start the game with the custom game start editor, i get the terran research plot by talking with boso ta and contacting the new terran ship that pops up next to the HQ
but thats just 1 plot,at wich point the other terran plots will start ?

jlehtone
x4

Re: some questions regarding ingame cinematics and plots

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 09:58

Halpog wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 05:48
does this cutszenes belong to any plots ? if yes to wich one, and if not, they are just there to spice things up ?
I don't play as Terran nor have started any plots. Never saw any cutscenes during 3.10-3.30 (with SV). After addition of 4.0&CoH the first approach of Getsu Gate to Sol did play the one you saw, and then approach of "guarded" Accelerator in Belt did play the Teladi scene.
I'd count those as "spice up" (although the Teladi bit supported resolve to strictly limit Terran trades to hot plasma).
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 16:54

jlehtone wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 09:58
Halpog wrote:
I don't play as Terran nor have started any plots. Never saw any cutscenes during 3.10-3.30 (with SV). After addition of 4.0&CoH the first approach of Getsu Gate to Sol did play the one you saw, and then approach of "guarded" Accelerator in Belt did play the Teladi scene.
I'd count those as "spice up" (although the Teladi bit supported resolve to strictly limit Terran trades to hot plasma).
i made today a gameplay with the split start for zyard, and after i conquered this 3 sectors.. the story was ovdr and nothing came after ...dunno if i missed something or not ..
for the others, argon game starts, custom gamestart editor and so on, leades a normal way from player HQ over dal busto to the other plots

just the plots for terrans are tricky, seems like the terran cadet plot leads over the yaki quest plot to the dal busta side and the resarch plot for PIO ( same as when the ship spawns next to your station and bosa ta is calling for help )
the yaki plot on the other side leads to a war between terr arg/antigone abd i dont know if this cut szene counts to it or not

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 17:51

Halpog wrote:
when i fly the first time into heretics end, i get a cutszene basicla y someone fleeing from something , or is searchinf for a race ...
It does not start a plot, but if you follow the ship to its destination you will get a small surprise ;)

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 17:54

TheDeliveryMan wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 17:51
Halpog wrote:
It does not start a plot, but if you follow the ship to its destination you will get a small surprise ;)
iiigghhsss i did not lol ... where it goes ??? i ahd soemstrange chattering about boarding. and rescue pots.. but thats all ....where the ship goes ??

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:06

Halpog wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 17:54
TheDeliveryMan wrote:
Halpog wrote:
iiigghhsss i did not lol ... where it goes ??? i ahd soemstrange chattering about boarding. and rescue pots.. but thats all ....where the ship goes ??
Spoiler
Show
Those are Argon refugees escaping from split space, they are heading for Argon Prime. If you manage to follow them you will get a small rep boost with ARG.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:38

TheDeliveryMan wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:06
Halpog wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 17:54
TheDeliveryMan wrote:

Spoiler
Show
Those are Argon refugees escaping from split space, they are heading for Argon Prime. If you manage to follow them you will get a small rep boost with ARG.
argh .. so no way to still do it ?^^ damn it but thnx for the hint^^

Return to “X4: Foundations”