Advice on "Bounty Set" Mission

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Shepp
x3ap

Advice on "Bounty Set" Mission

Post by Shepp » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 14:48

I recently took a bounty mission where the objective is to kill an SCA Vulture Vanguard. I have a pretty decent satellite network so I set an alert for medium SCA ships on trade missions and waited. After about an hour I didn't get any hits for such a thing. I then figured that these ships were disguised as regular Teladi ships. I get pretty regular hits on that alert but I have yet been able to uncover an SCA ship. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find this ship I'm after?

dtpsprt
x4

Re: Advice on "Bounty Set" Mission

Post by dtpsprt » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 14:57

I usually avoid them... That said, my money would be in finding a TER, PIO Vulture Vanguard. "Original" faction's ships belong to the factions that build them. A Tel (or even MIN to a lesser extend) Vulture Vanguard is very hard to distinguish, and almost 300 ships like that to scan (if any of them is one you want)

Shepp
x3ap

Re: Advice on "Bounty Set" Mission

Post by Shepp » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 02:27

I figured as much. I just wondered of anyone could confirm it it did any good to focus in sectors where there are bunch of SCA stations or maybe the sector where the mission initiated? I've already spent around three hours on this and I hate wasting time chasing dead ends.

Return to “X4: Foundations”