Aux Ships - Why these resources?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dagonfel

Aux Ships - Why these resources?

Post by Dagonfel » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 21:47

Curiosity question

I have 5 Aux ships in my various fleets. I setup 10 small transports and 4 medium to trade for the commander. The Aux ship is set to resupply the fleet. Some ships seem to be getting repairs, while some others are not. Could be a timing thing on my part noticing things.

One thing seems odd to me, it's the resources each ship is carrying now. And they are all very close to the same.
Computronic substraight: 63
Energy Cells: 19,098
Metallic Microlattice: 3601
Silicon Carbide: 155

Why these resources? My ships are all Argon for one, so that is confusing. My fighters do have missiles and torpedoes on them. Last I checked, depending on what missile I'm using, these take energy cells, missile components, and smart chips. Drones take drone components. What is the Aux ship using these materials for? Shouldn't it be stocking other stuff kind of thing?

Thank you!

slober
x4

Re: Aux Ships - Why these resources?

Post by slober » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 22:01

Dagonfel wrote:
Mon, 19. Apr 21, 21:47
Curiosity question

I have 5 Aux ships in my various fleets. I setup 10 small transports and 4 medium to trade for the commander. The Aux ship is set to resupply the fleet. Some ships seem to be getting repairs, while some others are not. Could be a timing thing on my part noticing things.

One thing seems odd to me, it's the resources each ship is carrying now. And they are all very close to the same.
Computronic substraight: 63
Energy Cells: 19,098
Metallic Microlattice: 3601
Silicon Carbide: 155

Why these resources? My ships are all Argon for one, so that is confusing. My fighters do have missiles and torpedoes on them. Last I checked, depending on what missile I'm using, these take energy cells, missile components, and smart chips. Drones take drone components. What is the Aux ship using these materials for? Shouldn't it be stocking other stuff kind of thing?

Thank you!

You can change it to normal requirements.
Global Orders > Default preferred build method: Universal

Or personal for ship:
Ship info > Individual instruction >Preferred Build Method: Universal

Dagonfel

Re: Aux Ships - Why these resources?

Post by Dagonfel » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 22:50

Found it, thank you!

Return to “X4: Foundations”