mining issue ...

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Malchar
x4

mining issue ...

Post by Malchar » Sat, 17. Apr 21, 02:07

May be some others people experienced it or something close.

I play the v4.00 public beta.

situation ; a little reffinery station located at second contact II near the connexion with The void. Ore only. the station have 4 refined metals module 1 solar panel, I large solid, 1 large container and 2 standard 3m6s. Manager is 4 stars with moral 5. 5 medium mining ships work here with 5 medium merchant ships. It is early game. Crews are rookies and captain for most are pilot 1.75 or 2.75 and moral alike.

Some probes and sat siplay how SCII is poor, except a liitle red hexagone. Half a dozen of probe + sat display rich area (at V4.00 standard) in the void, it range from 7.5 to 23. the void is validate for travel and work/operation (no blacklist)

However Mining ships systematically mine/work in second contact 2. My ships own a few sat and probes. I several time manually launched a probe from the mining ship working on sc2. Result was most time between 0.1 and 0.048. Minig ships behaviour show they were under the station control At second contact II. They were allowed to jump several sectors to mine, But to sell ore it was 0, that is normal because they sell only to their master station.

I located at start my refinery at SC2 because it was anyway close to the void rich s asteroid s fileds, and because it allowed me to reach more customers to final refined metal product. I had to demolish my SC2 refinery and reloacte it in the void to solve the problem. It is possible now my miners refuse to mine elsewhere than the void, I dont know, but it is not an immediat problem.

Return to “X4: Foundations”