Terraforming, when does the planet change?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Raptor34
x4

Terraforming, when does the planet change?

Post by Raptor34 » Tue, 13. Apr 21, 18:31

As per the title. I'm doing the Memory of Profit, Nividium mission and have completed forestation along with everything before that, excepting actually clearing out the methane. Working on sunrise flower fields now since its a Teladi world.
And I still see the planet below as some pockmarked deserted world, so when exactly does the planet change?

jakotheshadows
x4

Re: Terraforming, when does the planet change?

Post by jakotheshadows » Tue, 13. Apr 21, 21:11

Raptor34 wrote:
Tue, 13. Apr 21, 18:31
As per the title. I'm doing the Memory of Profit, Nividium mission and have completed forestation along with everything before that, excepting actually clearing out the methane. Working on sunrise flower fields now since its a Teladi world.
And I still see the planet below as some pockmarked deserted world, so when exactly does the planet change?
Same deal here, I did the Scale Plate Green terraform and was disappointed that after building 5 arcologies and a luxury housing there were no visible cities from orbit. The cutscene was cute though.

Return to “X4: Foundations”