Need a help

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

StevenShelby

Need a help

Post by StevenShelby » Mon, 10. Aug 20, 13:24

Review for Lifetime 55-Quart High Performance Cooler

Shopping for coolers from online cooler comparison reviews is generally not a good idea. Chances are, you might be missing out on hidden gems like this Lifetime 55-Quart High Performance Cooler.

❅❅❅ Related Article: Top Rated Coolers For Camping Image

OVERVIEW

If you are hunting for a new cooler, it is inevitable that you will encounter some rotomolded cooler options. While rotomolded coolers are indeed better in terms of insulation capability and resilience against physical challenges when compared to the non-rotomolded cooler options, rotomolded coolers also often cost a fortune. It would be almost impossible to see a rotomolded cooler not having the dreadful price tag over a couple of hundred dollars.

So what would be an alternative? Could there be an option out there with the same great quality but at a more affordable price? Well, one thing for sure is that you cannot really say a non-rotomolded cooler could ever hope to compete against a rotomolded cooler. We are sure that nothing would make a shopper like you happier than to find an affordable cooler model that is on the same level of quality as a top performing rotomolded cooler.

That would indeed be the dream of almost all outdoor enthusiasts. Fortunately enough, this cooler is exactly that cooler they all dream about. But you are probably looking at it with skeptical eyes, thinking “how is it possible?” Well to tell you the truth, we are not sure why. But if your concern is whether the performance of this cooler can match up to that of the rotomolded coolers with higher price tags, then you have nothing to worry about.

The short answer is that it does. Not only can it keep up with the competition when it comes to keeping ice frozen, it actually can beat some of the more expensive cooler models with ease. Regrettably however, it has to accept defeat to the legendary Yeti Tundra 45 and the Orca classic cooler. That is still quite an impressive feat. A non-rotomolded cooler being nearly on the same level as the gold standard of the Image Best Coolers In The World options is phenomenal.

With a heavy duty design on the outside, not only does this cooler possess the same high quality performance, but it also has the same fancy looks as a top performing rotomolded cooler. In fact, no one would be able to tell the difference between it and a rotomolded cooler at all. The greatest bonus about this cooler is that it comes with the one thing that every cooler should have but most models do not have. And that is a bottle opener!

If you find it uncomfortable to dish out a huge amount of cash for the likes of Yeti and Orca coolers, then now you know what the next best alternative is. Among all the non-rotomolded cooler options, you can rest assured knowing that this is your best option and you will not be able to find another option better than this one.

CONCLUSION

In the solid middle ground between high quality and affordability, the Lifetime 55-Quart High Performance Cooler is your best non-rotomolded cooler option on the market. It is also a good alternative if you cannot afford the big boys from Yeti and Orca, and yet still want their gold standard for Image good coolers for camping.
Last edited by StevenShelby on Thu, 7. Mar 24, 05:31, edited 6 times in total.

ezra-r
x4

Re: Need a help

Post by ezra-r » Mon, 10. Aug 20, 13:30

Most race economies are lacking, so try to provide them yourself if you want the job done, search for engine parts in the map, send a trading ship or trade them yourself.

This also makes an stagepoint to start getting you money, you see what nearby shipyard/Wharf is requiring, you provide it for good money. That at the same time enable the shipyard/wharf to manufacture trading/military ships and will overall make the race stronger. Races depend a lot on their Wharf/Shipyard manufacturing capabilities to survive specially Xenon attacks, so if you support a race, get to work! :D

At first you just trade yourself, then you send your trading ships to do the job, if you get a pilot skilled enough you can then set it to autotrade and then you strart builing factories to provide the ingredients yourself. Much fun if you organize

PS: A friendly advice, try to see these things are opportunities rather than "issues" in the game and you will enjoy it much!

PS2: Welcome to the game!

PS3: I re-eddited this post like 4-5 times, my bad! :D (so many things to mention)

aard00
x4

Post by aard00 » Mon, 10. Aug 20, 13:46

I'd add that hanging around 30 minutes isn't long at all in a game like this. I'd keep that order in there because if it's early game I think it's unlikely station supply everywhere is totally nerfed to the point no ships can ever be orderes. Also, if you're having trouble at this stage supplying needed resources, I'd focus for a bit on other things that can bring you cash in the meantime. In the very early game for me, doing a few missions helped a lot. Or maybe try a few small ships that need less resources to build first. Or try to capture one! There are usually lots of possibilities!

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 10. Aug 20, 15:23

aard00 wrote:
Mon, 10. Aug 20, 13:46
Or maybe try a few small ships that need less resources to build first.
A small ship (other than your starting ship) can mine Nividium too. Or haul more cargo per trip.

Which engines did you order? Stronger engines cost more (credits and resources). A slow ship that moves is better than a fast dream.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X4: Foundations”