Can't find Xenon build storage

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

joeobrien22

Can't find Xenon build storage

Post by joeobrien22 » Thu, 6. Aug 20, 05:28

I just got back into the game recently as there were too many bugs keeping me from enjoying the game before. It seems many have been fixed.
I've been having no trouble destroying Xenon stations and have cleared most sectors. I just came across one tonight that keeps building, yet no build storage is around the station. I've gone around it on every axis and can't find one anywhere. I destroy one or two modules, and by the time I go to the next the others rebuild.
Any ideas?

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Can't find Xenon build storage

Post by Imperial Good » Thu, 6. Aug 20, 05:49

Maybe try throwing more damage at it? Maybe in low attention with a fleet?

Kpla Keltak

Post by Kpla Keltak » Thu, 6. Aug 20, 11:37

follow a xenon s ship and it might lead you to the build storage.
or maybe go OOS and send a few ships in to finish the station off.
SPA - Split Paranid Alliance
Death to Teladi and Boron
Enslave the rest

joeobrien22

Post by joeobrien22 » Thu, 6. Aug 20, 16:02

I'm sure I could get it done if I moved things around, I'm just curious if anyone else has seen this, I usually find the storage very close to the stations and have no trouble finding them.. Just wondering how far out they can be. The mining ships just seem to fly straight to the solar power plant and leave, can't seem to trace any others to a storage.

joeobrien22

Post by joeobrien22 » Fri, 7. Aug 20, 01:33

Interesting update. I was pounding away at the station, all of a sudden right in my field of view, the build storage just popped up out of nowhere. May have been a bug where it was too close to the station and didn't show until after I blew up a certain module that was interfering.

Return to “X4: Foundations”