Walking Bug

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Walking Bug

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Sat, 9. Nov 19, 18:10

Just had a new fault crop up !

I got stuck in a station lift, the main white one’s, not the small one. The door opened then went to close before I could get out, then it opened again. But now I can not move, I am stuck.
So I made the mistake of saving the game. ( silly me )
Then when the game was restarted, I find myself under my ship, in the dark hanger. I can walk around inside the box under my ship. But can not get out, or up onto the deck level. I am stuck again.
So restart to see if the game puts me into my ship, But no. I am in the box under my ship again.
I then open the map and activate the Dock interaction tab. This offers me the docked ship to enter.
Lucky it put me back inside my ship.

There seems to be some kind of bug when walking around, as I have been left stranded when on my feet, and can not move, and have to restart the game to get passed the fault.

Also when on the landing dock on my Shuyaku S, walking around to take in the view. I get to the far corner, and suddenly get jumped right up close to the engine. And again am stuck and can not move.
So again restart the game.

There seems to be a bug when walking around,

Return to “X4: Foundations”