faction reps selling blueprints you already own

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

johnglow

faction reps selling blueprints you already own

Post by johnglow » Thu, 12. Sep 19, 05:34

When I go to see faction representatives and check blueprints, they list blueprints I can already buy and also ones I already have installed in the ship in the dock. Whats the point of this? It makes it hard to see which modules or equipment blueprints I don't own yet

taztaz502
x4

Re: faction reps selling blueprints you already own

Post by taztaz502 » Thu, 12. Sep 19, 14:53

johnglow wrote:
Thu, 12. Sep 19, 05:34
When I go to see faction representatives and check blueprints, they list blueprints I can already buy and also ones I already have installed in the ship in the dock. Whats the point of this? It makes it hard to see which modules or equipment blueprints I don't own yet
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here so i'll just answer from what i can assume you mean.

Factions don't sell you multiple of the same blueprint, once you own it you can't buy another. The reason you may be seeing modules or equipment you think you own is because you own that blueprint for a different faction.

E.g. Teladi Hull Part factory use teladianium over refined metal, so you need to buy or obtain both blueprints if you wish to use both, Same with certain equipment like turrets, engines and shields each have faction specifics.

If it's allowing you to buy the exact same blueprints you already own then sound's like a bug and may want to upload your save/visit the technical forums.

Cadvan
x4

Post by Cadvan » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 00:56

you cannot buy it a second time.

Bevore some time owned blueprints werent listed anymore, but it got changed.
Now you can see what you have and what you miss.
What you have ist listet as "owned" and green.
what you don't have is listet with a price.

I prefer it myself to have this sort of list so i can even see what i have.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 08:57

he Is not talking about buying blueprints a second time, but only the UI representation of owned and not owned

he would like that owned blueprints are not in the list anymore

anyway apsolutly pointless
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Return to “X4: Foundations”