Exchange of Crew - Better UI AND possibilities

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

XTC0R
x4

Exchange of Crew - Better UI AND possibilities

Post by XTC0R » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 17:15

Can we get a better way to exchange crew members between:

- ship X (Service crew) to ship Y (Service crew)
- ship X (Marines) to ship Y (Marines)
- ship X (Service crew) to ship Y (Marines)
- ship X (Service crew) to ship X (Marines)
- ship X (Service crew) to station Z (Manager)
- ship X (Captain) to ship Y (Captain)
- ship X (service crew) tp ship Y (Captain)

- Doing everything even when destination is full just exchange the person for each other or fire. Currently if you want a new station manager using a full crewed ship you have to fire the station manager. Transfer one crew member and leave the ship with one missing crew member because you can just exchange station manager with crew member.
- If we sell a ship a pool for the now unemployed crew which we can use to equip new ships with

Thanks!

pref
x4

Re: Exchange of Crew - Better UI AND possibilities

Post by pref » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 17:55

I'd just like a crew transfer option in context menu which brings up a list with crew names and skills and a checkbox for each plus an option to select all/marines/service crew.
I can take care of the rest.
The possibility of selecting individual NPCs based on their skills would be fundamental.

photomankc

Re: Exchange of Crew - Better UI AND possibilities

Post by photomankc » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 17:59

pref wrote:
Thu, 21. Mar 19, 17:55
I'd just like a crew transfer option in context menu which brings up a list with crew names and skills and a checkbox for each plus an option to select all/marines/service crew.
I can take care of the rest.
The possibility of selecting individual NPCs based on their skills would be fundamental.

This ^. Please!

Return to “X4: Foundations”