Reputation Bug or feature, HAT & PGS

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Teckel78
x4

Reputation Bug or feature, HAT & PGS

Post by Teckel78 » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 10:50

I am in good relation with everyone except MIN, just couldnt find a way how to increase it here back to positive from -11 currently.
But my main question is about PGS and HAT, I was doing quite a few missions lately but i dont see any reputation increase here, as for HAT I managed to get it to 0 but only cause of killing Xenon at Hatikvahs.
Really want to increase PGS at the moment, doing normal missions and faction missions for them but still reoutations seems to be frozen at -5.

Any idea or how how do you guys make this?

SPiDER
x4

Re: Reputation Bug or feature, HAT & PGS

Post by SPiDER » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 12:23

MIN upto 22 but I had to build a complx in 18BIL
HAT upto 23 same again but I converted all those defense stations into Small Factory's making only one ot two wares
The Hardest one for me is ALI still only at 15

SPiDER
x4

Post by SPiDER » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 12:24

I did lots of HAT mission too just check that the "giver" is a HAT one not ARG as most of those given in HAT1 are ARG

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 13:13

For every criminal civilian vessel you shoot at a "red" factions station you gain +1 reputation.
They spawn very irregular though and the police craft is also shown in red, so you should probably turn off your sound in order not to get mad when hearing the "Police Vessel A/B/C" announcement from Betty thousands of times :D

Of course you can also hunt for Pirates and Xenon but MIN has no sectors in my game and not a lot of stations so the chances are even lower.

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

SPiDER
x4

Post by SPiDER » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 13:32

PGS ---Scale plate?? maybe if so its fixed at -5 it wont ever change

Teckel78
x4

Post by Teckel78 » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 14:10

SPiDER wrote:
Wed, 20. Mar 19, 13:32
But they do sell Ship blueprints and others. just not to me due to my great standing there :evil:

SPiDER
x4

Post by SPiDER » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 16:12

I just went there and there are no unique blueprints that were available so anything they sell there you can buy elsewhere.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 16:25

Teckel78 wrote:
Wed, 20. Mar 19, 14:10
SPiDER wrote:
Wed, 20. Mar 19, 13:32
But they do sell Ship blueprints and others. just not to me due to my great standing there :evil:
I bought weed&fuel module BPs fropm them iirc. Ofc at -5 since rep is fixed. If you can't get those now it might be a bug.
Think i picked up their mission subscription before from the faction rep or whoever.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 18:03

SCA offers nothing unique to them. One can get the Minotaur Raider from HAT or by EMPing one you made bail. All illegal modules are available from other factions or by scanning data leaks on them.

Return to “X4: Foundations”