Is this Normal

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Thecrippler

Is this Normal

Post by Thecrippler » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 12:46

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Re: Is this Normal

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 12:57

I am not entirely certain what sector that is meant to be but it does not look normal to me. If I were to guess I would say you are running mods so the correct direction to post your question would be at the relevant mod author(s).
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

Thecrippler

Post by Thecrippler » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:05

Roger L.S. Griffiths wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 12:57
I am not entirely certain what sector that is meant to be but it does not look normal to me. If I were to guess I would say you are running mods so the correct direction to post your question would be at the relevant mod author(s).
i have mods but i don't have any AI modifier like Foundation of Conquest and War or The Teleportation Wars, Faction Fix Pack Aggressive AI all i have is

ashipmod
Battleships
Better_tractor_beam
CollectInvWares
HolomapInfoColors
improvedrepairlaser
learningallthethings
mej_improved_explore_behaviour
mining_trading_fleet
phq-warp
sectorsatellites
Simple Carrier Repairs
spherical_long_range_scan
XRrebirth Texture
XRrebirth Effects

the rest is vanilla :?

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:16

Thecrippler wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:05
i have mods but i don't have any AI modifier like Foundation of Conquest and War or The Teleportation Wars, Faction Fix Pack Aggressive AI all i have is

ashipmod
Battleships
Better_tractor_beam
CollectInvWares
HolomapInfoColors
improvedrepairlaser
learningallthethings
mining_trading_fleet
phq-warp
sectorsatellites
Simple Carrier Repairs
XRrebirth Texture
XRrebirth Effects

It does not matter, as soon as you introduce mods into a game things in general will change, sometimes unexpected things can occur due to the use of mods (either directly or indirectly). Some mods for example can introduce performance issues or cause the AI to hang.

The main thing that caught my attention was the orange outline of the sector in the screen shot - in my experience they are typically: blue, green, purple, or grey. Never orange.

As for the number of ships in a given sector, I have seen that kind of level of activity so the level of activity in itself is not that unusual - you were not particularly specific in your question though.
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

Thecrippler

Post by Thecrippler » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:29

Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:16
Thecrippler wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:05

ashipmod
Battleships
Better_tractor_beam
CollectInvWares
HolomapInfoColors
improvedrepairlaser
learningallthethings
mining_trading_fleet
phq-warp
sectorsatellites
Simple Carrier Repairs
XRrebirth Texture
XRrebirth Effects

It does not matter, as soon as you introduce mods into a game things in general will change, sometimes unexpected things can occur due to the use of mods (either directly or indirectly). Some mods for example can introduce performance issues or cause the AI to hang.

The main thing that caught my attention was the orange outline of the sector in the screen shot - in my experience they are typically: blue, green, purple, or grey. Never orange.

As for the number of ships in a given sector, I have seen that kind of level of activity so the level of activity in itself is not that unusual - you were not particularly specific in your question though.
i wish we have a console command so i can spam 1-3 K in to that sector to whip them out a bit :twisted: but no worries i will wait in till 2.0 comes out maybe something will change in do time if not i star over

Berserk Knight
x4

Post by Berserk Knight » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:57

Thecrippler wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:29
i wish we have a console command so i can spam 1-3 K in to that sector to whip them out a bit :twisted: but no worries i will wait in till 2.0 comes out maybe something will change in do time if not i star over
Try the "X4 Cheat Menu" mod.

EvanRath
x4

Post by EvanRath » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 15:46

there are a few mods that make colors specific to the faction - that sector is owned by one

Thecrippler

Post by Thecrippler » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 18:02

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:57
Thecrippler wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 13:29
Try the "X4 Cheat Menu" mod.
:thumb_up:

Thecrippler

Post by Thecrippler » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 18:05

EvanRath wrote:
Sun, 17. Feb 19, 15:46
there are a few mods that make colors specific to the faction - that sector is owned by one
i am using the HolomapInfoColors https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations ... 5?tab=logs so that screenshot i postes is from teladi faction sector profit center alpha

Return to “X4: Foundations”