Removed from Suggestions to improve comms visuals

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gustav183
x4

Removed from Suggestions to improve comms visuals

Post by gustav183 » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:21

Before meeting your boring, useless requirements, egosoft has a lot of serious bugs to solve.

Techedge
x4

Re: Suggestions to improve comms visuals

Post by Techedge » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 17:17

gustav183 wrote:
Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:21
Before meeting your boring, useless requirements, egosoft has a lot of serious bugs to solve.
I think it's a legitimate request and one that I support too (that background belongs to Rebirth btw and was bothersome even then).

It's true that Egosoft has a lot of bugs to fix and many other most important features to add, but I find your way of answering very annoying...

Shehriazad
x4

Re: Suggestions to improve comms visuals

Post by Shehriazad » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 17:19

gustav183 wrote:
Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:21
Mate this is very uncalled for. All he is doing is giving constructive feedback. No need to attack him like that.

Of course there are more important things right NOW, but this is still valid feedback that I at least partially agree with

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Removed from Suggestions to improve comms visuals

Post by CBJ » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 17:28

I'm not sure what other forums you frequent, gustav183, but your repeated insistence on insulting everyone who disagrees with you will not be tolerated here. You have already been warned once, and if this continues you can expect to find yourself suspended from the forum.

Return to “X4: Foundations”