Police scans & contraband

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Anubitus
x4

Police scans & contraband

Post by Anubitus » Fri, 11. Jan 19, 23:29

Hey

In my Galaxy, either every single pilot is a criminal or the police always knows who to scan to find contraband. Every single scan they find something. Even my pilots always have something illegal in their cargohold. :p

I think it would be more immersive if they find something 20% of the time they scan someone.

RegisterMe
x4

Re: Police scans & contraband

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 11. Jan 19, 23:57

I would like somewhere to store my illegal goods on, say, my PHQ.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 00:00

It's been a while since I played X3, but I could have sworn you actually had to scan a ship, to see if it's carrying anything illegal. It seems like in x4, if you have a police scanner, and just get NEAR someone with illegal wares, they light up red. I would think that NPC's and the PC alike, should both have to actually do a scan of a ship, to see if it has any contraband.

LennStar
x4

Post by LennStar » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 18:40

Yeah, even fresh from the shipyard, just taken off, the police finds contraband that gets "dropped" by the pilot and is "invisible".
:idea: BUG REPORT INFO: I play X4 vanilla. You can find all my bug report files in there:
All X4 files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/83j3cjfhkdlf ... w6HLa?dl=0

Return to “X4: Foundations”